Protect Mines

Y'all forgive me for my absence I just got a job and school was ending and I didn't have time for wattpad but im back!

NOT EDITED 

Keyanna POV

"Lay after school I need you to come up to the shop " I yelled out as I got dressed in my black Joe jeans, a red t shirt ,and my Red Bottom gym shoes.

"Ok ma "she yelled back as I put on light makeup

Afterwards I grabbed my black purse and car keys and headed out the door.

I decided I would stop by Tim Hortons before work and grab everyone  some donuts and coffee since I was in a good mood

Pulling up to my shop I parked in my spot and grabbed everything.

"Goodmorning "my secretary  greeted me

"Goodmorning "I said as I handed her  a coffee and let her pick a donut or two .

"Thanks " she said as she buzzed me to the back

"Don't mention it " I said as the door closed behind me

"Keyanna done bought in breakfast that's that Xavier put it down right attitude right there " One of my stylist joked making everyone laugh including myself.

"Nah I was just in a general good mood but just for that don't touch my food "I joked.

"Girl please pass me that box you know ima eat like 5 of em "she said not at all joking

I shook my head as the intercom came on.

"First client " my secretary said as she buzzed them in.

We continued to talk as Ashleen walked in with her Burberry shirt, Meek jeans, and Burberry heels

"Oh it's just Ashleen let the stories begin "my stylist Tameka said

Ashleen laughed

"Let me tell y'all "she said sitting in my chair today

She Let's all of us do her hair because all of us are skilled at what we do.

I grabbed my comb and started to part her hair since she had already washed it.

"So this nigga aka my punk ass husband came home at 4 o clock this morning smelling like dirty pussy and cheap perfume. Now if I didn't have Aaron my other nigga I would've strangled his ass in his fucking sleep. "She said making us laugh.

"And y'all Aaron all on my back about it just being " she was cut off as the intercom announced that 4 clients were here for there appointment.