Too Close To Home

.Real Quick before I start this chapter let me tell y'all something I DO NOT get paid for wattpad. It is a hobby not a profession so I can easily cuss y'all out. It's a real thin line between constructive criticism and disrespect and im not about to keep ignoring y'all smart ass mouths. Sorry to those who know that I update as much as I can when I can and who vote ,comment, and support me as always this is for y'all.

NOT EDITED 

Laylani POV

I was laying in Kadeyahs bed bored out of my mind.

I thought about calling Dion then Brandon crossed my mind

It's like I feel Dion could be perfect for me while Brandon even though He's rough at first He's what I want.

Before I picked a name to dial I got a text from my God Brother TJ.

_____________

T.J.

You and your girl tryna slide through this party tonight? 

_____________

I thought about it I'd have to touch up my hair and find something to wear but everytime I hung with TJ it was always a good time. Even with him being a few years older than me he made sure I had fun while watching over me at the same time.

"Ayee Kadeyah "I called out

"Yea? "She asked from downstairs

"Come here "I said back as I texted T.J saying we were coming .

A few minutes later Kadeyah appeared in the doorway

"What "she said

"Yo man invited us to go to this party "I said since she has been in love with him for years but he always told her she was too young.

"Girl bye that boy is not my man he be playing and HOLD UP you talking bout T.J? "She asked realizing I wasn't talking about Deshaun

"Yes "I said laughing

"Hump I know exactly what ima wear ima act good because im really feeling Deshaun but I am gone make him see tonight I ain't no baby no more "she said strutting towards her closet.

I laughed to myself she was a hot mess.

I got up going to the bathroom to freshen up and do my hair I decided I was going to wand  curl it then dress in simple pair of ripped jeans and a tribal cardigan.

After I was finished with that I applied my make up and was heading towards my phone.

I had numerous social media notifications that I ignored as I went to the message from T.J that had the address of where the party was at.

Just as I was bouta tell Kadeyah to hurry up she walked out of the other bathroom with her hair bone straight, short ass shorts, and a shirt that had a split going all the way up her back.

"T.J will be mines tonight "she said going to put on her shoes.

"We'll see "I said to her laughing and grabbing my keys.

About a half hour later we were pulling up to this nice little house.

People were in the front dancing, the music was loud, and the weed was strong.

My type of party.

I texted T.J telling him to come out front

Minutes later he was knocking on my car window.