Reunited Part 1

Dedicated to my loyal followers as always thanks for y'all support!

It's not edited and I know it's short .

Keyanna POV

I let the Doctor in directing her to Brandon before heading into the room with Xavier .

I stood in the doorway watching him get ready .

He placed his bullet proof vest over his toned tatted chest before putting on a wife beater and a black jogging suit .

"Don't think I ain't notice your hair and those scratches what else happened " he said lacing up his boots

That's one of the many times I admired about him he didn't let much slip past him .

" I seen Diamond at the store and the rest was history " I said flatly

" That bitch , she gotta be one of the biggest mistakes in my fucking life . I hate her the only thing she ever did right was bless us with another child ". He paused ..." Now I gotta go get Lanni " he said stepping to me putting his forehead against mine .

" No matter what happens to me , I'm sending Lani home ok you can count on that , Just know you and my kids are my world and I love y'all with all I got " he said wiping my tears away.

"I gotta go" he said placing a lasting kiss on my lips .

Laylani POV

I woke up slowly trying to adjust to all the intense pain I was feeling .

It went from my head all the way to my ankles .

As I slowly rose up I noticed my ripped clothes beside me and the blood between my legs

I cried as earlier events started rushing back to me .

I started scratching at my skin trying to claw his filth off of me .

"WHY ,WHY,WHY !" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

How could life get any worse .

Trenton Jr. (T.J) POV

"I can't believe she's still out there somewhere . " Kadeyah said her head on my chest while we sat on the couch at my house .

We had been spending a lot of time together , comforting each other , and trying to keep hope high for Lani .

" She gone be alright . I know it . Her dad gone come through ." I said my mind going somewhere else

Kadeyah looked up at me .

"What's wrong? Your whole body just tensed up"

She said looking concerned

" I was just ... just thinking " I said putting my feet on the coffee table .

We sat in silence for a while

" I can trust you " I said lowly more to myself than to her

" You would know better than me , but am I trustworthy? Yes , but don't feel like you have to tell me anything until your ready because I don't plan on leaving until your ready for me too." She said snuggling back into my chest .

A few more minutes passed and I started talking .

" I was just thinking what it'll be like to have a pops you know , I mean Xavier is a great uncle and everything but he isn't my father. Yeah I got one of the best moms in the world . Perfect in every way to me but no matter how hard she try's she can't be both . It just fucks me up to have everybody tell me how my dad was , how he used to brighten a room. All these stories I piece together but no matter the size of the picture of the length of the story .I will never get the chance to know my father and that fucks me up ." I said

Kadeyah looked at me and wiped the tears I didn't even know had feel .

I looked at her as she looked at me with concern making sure she wiped every tear .

I ain't never cried in front of a female and I didn't plan to start today but Kadeyah is different .

She wasn't a little baby anymore .

As she cupped my face preparing to say something to make me feel better . I grabbed her waist pulling her on top of me , sliding them up until I reached her face pulling her lips to mines .

It has to be the most meaningful sensual kiss I've ever given.

I rubbed my hands up and down her back as we continued to kiss .

She rotated her hips slowly never breaking our kiss .

I ran my hands along the front of her shirt pulling it up along with her bra revealing her perky nice size breast .

I messaged them pinching and rubbing her nipples.

She moaned in my mouth as things got more heated .

Just as I was about to go further my phone rung .

Bringing me back to reality .

I put my head down .

I shouldn't have taken it this far .

Regardless of our chemistry we have about a 5 year age difference .

She's a walking charge and I can't get caught up like that .

She got off of my lap pulling her shirt down .

" I hate when you do that " she said

" You've been playing with my emotions for so long and just when I think we bouta finally look past it you throw my age in my face . The one thing I can't control is the one thing that's keeping us apart . I have feelings for you TJ deep feelings and not nothing over night I've been feeling this way for years and if you can't look past my age then quit playing and tell me so I can move on " she said grabbing her purse .

" You not going nowhere " I said grabbing her waist bringing her back to the couch with me where she belonged .

" We just gotta take this slow . I care about you too much to mess this up . " I said seriously

She kissed me again as we cuddled on the couch .

What the hell was I getting my self into .

Xavier POV

I sat inside the van on the way to get my daughter and to see my brother for the first time in years .

I was void of emotion .

I was going to kill my brother . My twin. And I was ready .

____________

This is part 1 . Part 2 will be posted soon .

Hope y'all liked it