Reunited Part 2

Not edited

And I know it's short

Xavier POV

We had just pulled up to the warehouse where they were keeping Lani .

It felt just like the time when I had to save Keyanna just to discover she wasn't there .

I blocked all bad thoughts and focused on getting my baby .

Just like with all rescue tactics we were going to have some go through the back others the front and people stationed outside .

I said a silent prayer while placing extra bullets in my vest and my silencer on my guns .

We all exited the vans going to our designated spots .

I stood at the front door doing a silent count

1

I was going to war

2

My baby bet not be harmed

3

I'm ready

I thought as I kicked down the door hitting it as hard as I possibly could .

Walking in, there were no guards like I suspected.

But I didn't let my guard down .

We walked further in to a huge foyer like room were a big desk sat .

The chair slowly turned around the person clapping obnoxiously .

I pointed my gun at the chair as the men positioned theirs in other spots of the room .

The chair finally faced me and I was staring at myself .

" Long time no see brother " he said propping his feet on the desk

Cocky bastard

Just as I went to pull the trigger he laughed

"Always been one to act off impulse " he said mockingly

"Don't you wanna know what's been happening ? "He smiled

" Well let me update you your moms probably dead by now hopefully . Me? I've been good not that you'll care got down here and acted like I didn't exist . It was us against the world . Shit we went through together that no matter what happens tonight Ima always love you lil bro .But you know enough with the sappy shit don't you want the big story ." He said leaning back with his arms folded oddly calm despite the many guns pointed in his direction .

Just then a man walked in he looked really familiar .

Half my men turned their guns to him as the other ones kept them trained on Xion .

" Thanks for the warm welcome , I guess I should introduce myself I'm Brandon's father Brian but more importantly I'm Carters brother " he said menacingly

Brandon's Father

Carters brother

My mind raced this was a trap for revenge .

" So yes I was the one behind the tape recorder , the club shooting and everything else . The man you killed was a decoy .In all honesty you an idiot and I wish you a slow and painful death . Xion what you think ? " he said looking at my brother

" You think it's time ? " he said smiling

I looked to one of my men as he gave me the signal that Lani was in route to go home .

That's what I was waiting on I was going to give signal to shoot until Diamond walked in .

This bitch continues to serve her self up and after today she won't have to worry about looking over her back .

I gave the signal to shoot but not to Diamond I had special plans for her .

As my men went to pull their triggers

Xion clapped twice .

All in that one second big dogs were let lose , shots were fired from above and my men shot back .

Men fell

Dogs died

Dogs locked on to legs

I locked eyes with my brother .

It was me or him I thought as he stood behind the desk .

"I love you " he said

"Always will " I responded as we rittled eachother with bullets

It can only be one

____________

Commmmmmenttttts and Votes

What y'all think ?