Old Ways

JUST A FILLER

NOT EDITED

Keyanna POV

I felt his warm lips on mine as I closed my eyes tighter

"I'll be back " he whispered to me followed by the door closing

I sat up in the bed I really thought this shit was over but I felt in my heart some shit was about to start going down

Laylani POV

I woke up doing my hygiene then putting on a pair of black jeans, an off the shoulder shirt and finished with my black MK sandals and clutch .

I grabbed my phone off the charger then grabbed my keys heading to school since Kadeyah texted me and said she was driving her moms car.

20 minutes later

I pulled into the student parking lot and found a good spot

Stepping out of the car I grabbed my clutch and bookbag and locked my doors

I called Kadeyah to see where she was as I neared the schools door .

Just as I was putting the phone to my ear I seen her coming my way.

"Heyyy boo "she said hugging me

"Hey girl" I said as we walked towards our lockers.

I was grabbing my books when Kadeyah tapped me

"Girl why is Brandon staring at you like he lost something " she whispered to me

I looked and sure enough he was staring right at me I rolled my eyes and me and Kadeyah went on to class.

-Ms.Browns Class

"Ok class today you will begin working on your projects some of you will stay in class, some will go to the media room, and others to the library so their will be enough space for everyone to do their thing. " she said as she started calling people to leave the class.

Me and Brainless ended up in the library.

Good then I wouldnt have to talk to him I thought as I sat down at the long wooden table pulling my notebook out of my bag.

He walked in about five minutes later finding our table and sitting directly in front of me.

Once again he was staring

"Did you lose something? " I said bringing him out his trance.