On the Grind

NOT EDITED

Keyanna POV

"Do you think im too overprotective? " Xavier said playing in my hair.

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep so he stayed up with me.

"I don't plan on changing I just wanted your opinion " he added causing me to laugh

"No I don't think your too overprotective you just love your family and thats how you show it. And your overprotective and possessiveness is one of the reasons I feel for you "I said giggling

"You love me? " he asked I looked at him to see him looking at the wall

"Without a doubt " I said still looking at him

"I love you more than life itself, I would go to the end of the world and back for you, id die fighting for you. You know that don't you? "he said still stroking my hair

"Yes, I know this Xavier but why are you talking like this " I said on the bridge of tears.

He was talking to me like I won't see him again.

"Everythings cool I just can't fight this feeling and if anything happens to me. I want you to know that you and my kids made me the happiest man in the world. " he said kissing me on my forehead.

I couldn't even imagine a life without Xavier.

I climbed on top of him laying on his chest and snuggling my head in his neck and cried silent tears.

He rubbed my back and that's how we feel asleep.

Xavier POV

Lord knows I wasn't tryna scare my baby but I needed her to stay prepared and not forget who I was and still am.It was truly only two ways out the game and it's death and jail and I.wasn't tryna die and I for Damn sho wasn't going back to jail.

I pushed my conscience aside and went downstairs to wait on the kids to be ready for school.

Soon enough the kids were coming down the stairs.

I stood up reaching in my wallet giving them all some money for whatever they might need at school.

Maybe I spoil them just a little but I didn't have it and I know Keyanna didn't so Why not give it to them

"Thanks daddy ill see y'all later "she said putting the hundred in her purse and grabbing her keys.

Let's not even discuss what kinda car I bought her for her sweet sixteen Keyanna damn near killed me that day saying that Lani only needed a regular ragedy car for her first car but I think my princess looks better in her new little Benz with the custom interior. I had her seats customized with her initials,had her favorite color throughout the works .