10

Keys:

[F/C] Favorite Color

[E/C] Eye Color

-----

Y/N'S POV

-----

I woke up early, hyped to no end as I practically launched out of bed with speed unknown to many. Today we're going to the carnival! Pulling out a pair of clothes to wear for the day, I decided on a purple shirt with a white collar and some comfortable light blue jeans, (Jean skirt is optional if you prefer it), gray socks and white high tops, as well as some pearl accessories. After putting it on I looked at myself in the mirror, fawning over my good choice, 'I sure do look amazing!'

Picture of outfits:

To continue preparing, it involved a lot of steps of me running around to shove things into my bag

To continue preparing, it involved a lot of steps of me running around to shove things into my bag. Things I'll need of course like 25$, my phone, band-aids, a paper and pencil, the ticket for the carnival and the rest of the bag is extra space. I hopped down the stairs, carefully as I could however. In the kitchen I made some waffles, drizzling a delicious amount of syrup on it. After I finished breakfast, I went outside to water the plants. I glanced at an empty pot and went over to it, grabbed some yellow rose seeds.

I put it in the dirt, covered it, and watered it. I put all the tools away and walked off the porch as I headed towards the carnival, each step expressed bouncing excitement. Once I saw everyone else, Sparkle stood on her tippy-toes and waved a hand. I waved back and joined them in line but not without a big bear hug from my restless glittery friend. They weren't wearing their creek clothes which was... to be expected. I backed away from the hug and got a good quick look at their attire.

Eileen was wearing black rimmed glasses, a white shirt covered by a navy blue hoodie, black pants, and blue high tops with a single black stripe. Sparkle was wearing a light purple overall dress, a white frilly sleeved shirt underneath, a white headband, and bubblegum pink boots. Abigail was in a creme sweater with gray tights, white sneakers and small earrings.

Picture of outfits: