21

Y/N's pov

Today Is Gwendolyn's first day ! ( if you don't remember her check the Halloween chapter) I'm excited for an new member so in celebration we decided to help show her around and throw an party for her! I got up from bed an Did my hair in an new style. Tired of the same old-same old I decided to switch it up so I wore Brown and purple , don't think I've worn that combo before . I headed out to the creek asap not before watering the plants of course , the yellow rose is almsot fully grown ! I arrived at the creek and took out my notebook and flipped to a page with notes on what I need to prepare for Gwennies welcome party , wow I gave her a nickname Already!

●Popsicles
•flavors

Kiwi ( Nor-Nor)
Strawberry( Abs )
Lemon ( Gwen)
F/P ( Me ) [ favorite popsicle]

•Balloons
•Ribbons
•those little Things you put in your mouth that go like Bee-rrrrr
•party hats
•an good attitude

Sparkle wrote that last one , I still don't know What those things are but I like them, there funny. I headed towards the duck mart wallet in hand. I should have about 18 or 22 dollars with me I have 40 at home but decided not to bring it, if I bring More money then I need then I'll waste it like the impulse shopper I am. I headed into the store and found the stuff I needed. I bought it, I wasn't sure if lemon was quite right so I got banana, blueberry and grape for Gwen as well. But I'm not sure if I could forgive her if she chooses grape. Disgusting grape. Everything tastes bad in grape flavour other then grapes. I headed back towards the trading tree. Today was supposed to be a hot day so I m glad I chose shorts and an light colored shirt with short sleeves. From the trading tree I made it over to the Association and came in Nora and Abby were already there cutting paper to make a Banner .

Nora : Y/N ! Did you get the Bee-rrrrr 's ?

Y/N: heck yeah !

I gave her a purple one and I grabbed a Pink one we both Bee-rrrrr'ed our Bee-rrrrr'-s

Abby: Now , Now let's save the celebration for our new members arrival !

I grabbed the ribboned trumpet from my mouth and put it in my pocket. Nora put hers in her Apron pocket, all that's left is to prepare for the party as we wait for Gwennie to arrive! I helped with the banner, adding letters to the cut pieces, as well as beads, glitter and other things of that nature. When we finished the banner it read " Weldome to the Association " and then I realized something. 

Y/N: we spelt Welcome wrong..

Abigail: We have to fix it.

Nora: Nah it adds personality!

I saw Abigails eye twitch slightly at the mistake. Nora noticed too, Nora Playfully folded her arms

Nora: Ok we can fix it, perfection freak

Abigail sighed in relief and we got to fixing it up it didn't take too long.

Y/N: how did we even spell it wrong in the first place?

Nora: Dunno, maybe we're all in a book and the author needed something to move the story along.

Nora said playfully. We laughed at her joke. We then hung up the poster, Nora's the shortest so she directed us while we hung it. We stood on the first steps of stepstools

Nora: Y/N, a teeny weeny bit up , it's lopsided.

I moved it up

Nora: Perfect! APPLY THE TAPE!

We applied the tape to the edges of the poster. I jumped off the stool like a hooligan and Abby stepped down like a normal person. We put away the stools and checked the time, 12:13, So close to being 12:12, an tragedy to miss the funny time. We spent the next 20 minutes hanging up ribbons, making good introductions, considering whether or not to karaoke, deciding to karaoke with Gwennie, Eileen, Sparkle and Handlebarb tomorrow and waiting. And then it happened! An knock on the door. Me and Nora stood next to each other slightly away from the door as Abby answered it.

Abby: Gwendolyn!

She paused to stand back next to us and together we said

"WELCOME TO THE ASSOCIATION"

Gwendolyn: Thanks for the warm welcome, it's a wonder to find kids in the creek who share an interest in gardening with me!

Her voice sounded sugarplum sweet, she was wearing her hair in braids high were all pulled together in two ponytails tied by yellow ribbons. She  had on an light yellow sundress as well. We sat down and me and Nora pulled out our Bee-rrrrr's making a beautiful harmony of Bee-rrrrr. Gwendolyn giggled at our performance and Abby cheered.

Abby: alright Lets all introduce ourselves,  Gwendolyn who do you want to go first!

Gwendolyn pointed to Nora who smiled.

Nora: My name is Noramu but you can call me Nora, I like Gardening duh and Cosmetics My favorite colour is purple and My favorite plants are buttercup's and I'm the vice president of the Association

Gwendolyn: Ooh! OK You next!

She pointed to Abby, I'm glad to be last I wasn't prepared for this at all it gives me more time to think!

Abigail: My name is Abigail, you can call me any nickname other then A-Boss ( she said while side eyeing me) I'm the president of the Association, I LOVE honeysuckle my favorite colour is green and I like peas

Gwendolyn : Peas, huh? And Lastly you!

I smiled and began

Y/N: My name is Y/N I'm commonly known as the adventurer as the creek as I love to explore, I'm allergic to animal fur, I love beach sunsets and I have an lego addiction

She giggled at that last part

Y/N : Oh, no I'm not joking, I'm dead serious.

Gwendolyn: Oh, Well I might as well introduce myself as well

Gwendolyn: I'm Gwendolyn I love the colour Yellow, I have a pet bird named Cherry, I love berry picking and fantasy films.

We smiled at our new member. ( insert something wholesome to end chapter)