Alternate Universe specials

This book was rewritten 3 times before I posted the first chapter. All of which are quite different from what you guys got so today were exploring what happens in these alternate universes!

1. Terrible age family disease

In this version of the book Y/N was a girl who always had a tomadachi with her. Essentially all of the women in her family died before the age of 35 this was the version written before the one you got.I didnt even get 2 paragraphs in before realising the idea was terrible. It went like Y/N is exploring , monologing about the family disease she is stepping on stones and comes across the sewer ready to explore it .  That's where I left off this version probably would've ended with Y/N passing away at the end of the year and Eileen promising to always remember her. Honestly that's  a very depressing ending . The reasons I declined this idea was due to the unrealistic family disease,the Y/N having to be female and the sad end.

2 : Snow white version

In this version of the book the book would only be 3 chapters but they would each be very long chapters  with  2000-4000 words per chapter essentially it would go as Y/N and Eileen are best friends who care deeply for each other they both have a crush on each other but they don't realize that they have crushes( not as in the don't realize they like each other its like they don't realize they like anyone EX: Y/N doesn't know they like Eileen deep down inside )  there's also a sub plot of kit getting tired of working in the trading tree so to take a break she let's her little cousin take the reins even though he's bad at it. Essentially because of the little cousin being bad at trading he doesn't realize an apple is rotten and sells it to Y/N this apple makes Y/N's trachea try to throw up when they eat it due to it being rotten but  instead they choke on the throwup and can't breath so they pass out. Due to the kids being kids they think this is a classic snow white tale so they surround Y/N in flowers and await their true love trying to find said true love by allowing kids to kiss Y/N on the forehead . Eventually Eileen comes around and realizes that Y/N is passed out due to the lack of air Eileen realizes this due to her experience with water. So she runs up to Y/N and gives her Cpr this awakens Y/N and makes all the kids believe they are destined to be together. It was then i realized this idea wouldn't work out due to the amount of time Y/N had to have gone without air. I had only conceptualized the first 2 chapters so no one can really say how it would've ended. Though it probably would've ended with Y/N and Eileen falling in love together and sharing an apple . The reasons I declined this idea was due to the short length and the unrealistic portrayal of asphyxiation.

3. Goddess dreams

In this version Eileen would dream of a mysterious figure every night and each night come closer to knowing them this figure was Y/N and the figure was known as her true love Here'sHere's how it went : Every night Eileen dreamt of the same figure and each chapter would be a night with the exception of the last one the first night Eileen meets the figure . The next she has a picnic with them where she learns their eye colour. The next they play tennis together where they learn Y/N's hair texture and colour. The next night they learn Y/N's hobbies. Next favorite foods. Next skin colour yadda yadda boring boring.  Along the way they have romantic moments such as almost kissing in a field of flowers but right before it happens Eileen awakens. Eventually in the last dream the figures face is revealed to Eileen and Eileen realizes its Y/N . Eileen confesses to Y/N and includes the dreams in the confession and Y/N reveals that they've experienced the same thing but with Eileen as the figure. My reason for abandoning this idea is because it's more Eileen focused then Y/N focused and making the confession would be very difficult

Well then I hope you enjoyed learning about the alternate ways of this book. If you couldn't have the version we have now which would you want? And which do you like the most ;The chosen one,  the disease one, the snow white one or the  goddes dreams one ?

And one more thing

There is ONE more way this book could've released but I gave it up  the absolute second I thought of it. It's THAT bad . If this chapter gets over 200 ☆'s I will reveal that version pinke promise.