16

Y/Ns POV

I sat on the grass listening to the creek water flow , biting on my apple , It was very Calm and peaceful on the outside but on the inside My mind was in total chaos , I totally Flunked my Math test the second my dad finds out I'm in big trouble , I studied and studied , super hard but all I Could get was a measly 62 all I Needed was an 75 to pass  .  An 62 is terrible compared to my usual 90's I just hope by the time grades get in I'm at my mom's house she's so much more merciful then dad ! I heard my phone vibrate and I already knew it was dad . I grabbed my phone out my bag and my premonition was correct it was dad . I nervously picked up the phone and brought it to my ear

Y/N : Yes father?

Dad : Y/N if you don't get home right now-

Y/N : I'M COMING , I'M  COMING !!!

Dad hung up and I ran home as fast as I could I scurried up the porch steps and onto the porch I looked at the front door nervously .

Y/N : Here goes nothing .

Abigail's POV

I trimmed the Dahlia's , I had sent Nora out to collect some flower seeds of any kind she can find but that was about 20 minutes ago and she still hasn't gotten back it usually on takes her 5 or 12 minutes on this type of stuff so I'm starting to get a bit worried , I just hope she isn't lost and that she Hurries back soon . In the meantime I am going to have an pleasant watering of Oxeye Daisies .

Nora's  Pov

How in the World did I get into this situation ? I thought while Running away from the Tall purple haired girl who was chasing me . I was looking for flower seeds I got tons of seeds such as Lavenders , Lillies,  and Peonies,  Of course I had accidentally dropped most of the seeds while running from the girl , save the ones in my pockets , Anyway I had seen some Honey  Suckle Bushes I know they're Abbies Favorites so I went across the Overpass to get them but as soon as I was about to grab one the purple haired girl screamed something at me and began chasing me . I continued running this was so tiring but the girl won't stop chasing me ! Why won't she just leave me alone ! I tripped on an Root and Quickly tried to get up it hurt really bad, but before I could get on my feet the purple haired girl had gotten me , Curse my Luck , how could roots betray me !

Purple haired girl : The king shall choose how to deal with you .

Nora : Huh? There's a king ? I'm  gonna meet a King ? Cool !

The purple haired girl Ignored me and just walked in an Direction while holding my arm .

Abigail's POV

I finished watering and all I Could think about was Nora , it's been 30 Minutes  , That's way too long I'm going to go look for her I put my Hair in an Ponytail And swapped my dirty gloves for clean ones . I have no Idea what's keeping Nora so long but if she's in Danger then I'm not gonna sit around and let anything Mess with my Best friend ! I walked out of the Association House and ensured to lock the door behind me . I began searching around the usual spots Nora looks for Flowers but nothing turns up I have to think like I'm Nora if I want to find her . OKAY ABBY YOU CAN DO THIS ! Describe Nora , She's , Energetic , Curious , Playful , Maybe she followed something out of the fields and got lost ? I looked towards the grass an patch of grass looked walked on so I decided to go that  way , I really hope I can find her .

Nora's  Pov

The Purple Haired girl took me to a tree house after a 5 minute wait I had been taken to their apparent King the purple haired girl left as soon as I was here and I'm very confused . My hands were tied behind my back and I was sitting on my knees

The King : Why were you on my side of the creek ? Are you spying for that Ceg Kid ?

The girl with an baseball bat looked at the king

Baseball Bat girl : I think it's Craig not Ceg

The King : Whatever ! Answer the Question !

Nora : Well , I was on this side because I was looking for some flower seeds ! And No , I'm Not Spying for Ceg !

Baseball Bat Girl : Pretty Sure it's Craig

The King and Nora : Whatever !

The King looked at me with an curious face for an second before carrying on with his interrogation

The King : What's your Name and Rank on the other side of the Creek ?

Nora: My name is Noramu Pearl Ryoko , But you can Call me Nora ! And I guess my Rank is Vice president of the Gardeners Association  !

The King : Hmmmm , I like Her She's Positive and Charming !

Baseball Bat girl: What do you suggest we do with her My Liege

The King : She shall join the High Ranks ! As my Personal Cheer-er Up-er

Baseball Girl : That's not a word .

Nora and the King : WHATEVER !

Word count  893