13

Y/N

I wandered around Aimlessly , Im getting nowhere like this , This place isn't on my map , My phone's dead , And Its Almost Dinner ! I Looked at the Setting sun , I assume I have , what , 20 .. Maybe 30 minutes before dinner . I can still make it and see Dad again ! YEAH , I Can do this For DAD ! ill find my way home before dinner ! I felt Motivated by The return of my beloved Father . I Walked towards some low chatter , It was the Honeysuckle rangers ! I Squeaked . I quickly hid behind an Big tree and hoped they didn't hear . The speaking stopped and footsteps followed . I was nervous As Ever . I could hear them behind the tree . They looked and we were face to face again I took some steps back and tripped backwards I Could feel an Second Bruise on my elbow . This is not good . and then in an blink of an eye , I was face to face with him , the kid at the overpass . He held an Bow to the rangers faces separating us . My eyes sparkled in awe , wow , this kid is really cool ! The Honeysuckle rangers ran away clearly not wanting to be arrowed down . The Kid turned to me giving an Blank face . Not even an I told you so How Heroic !

???: Ill Help you get back to the overpass , You have to promise not to come here again .

I took some consideration , I can't get home on my own but I really wanna come again soon , but I don't want to miss dinner .. Its Decided !

Y/N : I promise !

I gave an confident reassuring look . but under that look was lies and behind my back was crossed fingers . Im an Little Liar . I stood up And He Grabbed me by the waist jumping through trees in many directions . It was an Little scary for me , But all the While fun ! before I knew it we were there he dropped me and watched to make sure I left . I walked in the shallow water and returned to My side of the creek , With that Guard Ill never be able to come here again , But im sure there's an Alternate Route tot he Other side and next time , Ill be Prepared ! I Kept walking until I came Towards the sewers the dinner horn hasn't rung yet so im hoping Eileen is still here Most of Her people left early . The Guards let me through without an fuss . I Made it to the throne room Eileen was Sitting in the throne She Smiled when she saw me .

Eileen : Y/N ! How did your adventure go !

I don't want to worry her about it so ill just Lie .

Y/N : It went great !

Eileen : Tell me abo-

She stopped mid sentence and looked down at me she squinted and climbed down she walked up to me her face was really close to mine she placed an thumb on my head and tilted it .

Eileen : How'd you get that bruise ?

I Was shocked , I had forgotten about that ! Quick make up an excuse !

Y/N : Oh .. Uhm You know I uh .. Fell !

Eileen : Are you sure its not the usual place for an falling Bruise .

Y/N : oh uhhh-

Eileen : DID SOMEONE HIT YOU !

She yelped with worry and anger in her voice . Shes so commanding , theres no wonder she's an Queen .

Y/N : Oh - uhhh .. Course Nooootttt .

I awkwardly laughed . Oh there is no way she's going to believe this ..

Eileen : Y/N , Tell the truth

So I did .. I told the truth .. I said the whole entire story ... By the end she wasn't mad I didn't expect that .

Eileen : remember , You can always tell me anything

I smiled

Y/N : wanna Walk home together this afternoon .

She nodded and on Cue the Horn rang , What an stroke of luck ! We Held hands and Started walking . she led the way towards her neighborhood first . We passed through the creek Not before she gave me an Flower And we Admired some Tadpoles . We entered an neighborhood it looked somewhat familiar , Perhaps ive passed it in the car . we came to an stop

Y/N : Oh what's the hold up?

Eileen : We're at My House !

I looked around her house it was beatiful . But then I gasped looking across the street .

Eileen : Uh , Y/N , What's Wrong ?

I looked back at her with an Slight smirk on my face

Y/N : your neighbors with my Mom .

She Looked across the street and saw an Lady who wasn't paying much attention to us watering the plants Eileen looked back and forth

Eileen : I can't believe I never noticed the Similarities Between you and Mrs.Wonders .

I dead panned .

Y/N : My Moms Last Name Is Wonders !? That's Sooo Much cooler then L/N , Why didn't I get her last name dangit!

We Giggled together for an Brief moment . I waved goodbye .

Y/N : I better get going !

I would stay longer but I don't want my mom to notice me and berate me with kisses , Not in front of Eileen ! I Ran Towards home good thing I know the route from here ! I Stopped for an second before I realised I left behind my tennis ball .. No way am I heading back to the other side of the creek to get it , it is now property of Whoever finds it .I Ran the rest of the way home , I nearly tripped but I managed ! I Hopped up each step . I noticed the Yellow rose grew an bit more ,I Smiled again . it was an small progression but definitely one . I hope it'll grow strong one day ! I Opened the door and walked in the house I made myself some instant ramen and had dinner . I put away my things . And Changed into my Pyjamas . I laid in bed and tried to get to sleep .