🦋Jennie Kim🦋

"You are ...
a liar
a cheater
a bitch
Jennie Kim."

"I trusted you but you just stabbed me behind my back. How can I believe in you again."

"This was not what I expected from you Jennie. I regret standing for you against them"

"........ Let's break up".

With this last sentence her eyes abruptly opened and she sit up. She was panting heavily after having the same nightmare which is haunting her for what look like ages.

But this time her nightmare was a little different. Someone asked to break up with her but she clearly remember before sleeping that she doesn't even have a boyfriend. She has been single since her birth. The guy standing in front of her was not clear in her memory. She only remember him having black hair and his voice. Surprisingly his voice was crystal clear to her which kept replaying in her head but with a hint of sadness, anger and betrayal in it.  She don't know why her heart ached after hearing his voice and those words he said to her.... those words. She was confused and tried to figure out in which drama she had seen this scene 'cuz this dramatic shit can never happen to her. After wasting about 15 minutes she finally gave up and looked at her wall clock. "Oh no !! It's 7:15 I'm gonna be late." In a blink of eye she already was in her bathroom.

"Please God save me from Mr. Shin. I promise to wake up early every morning and complete my home work on time. Please save me today one last time" she prayed to God while running towards her classroom. Thankfully she can listen student's gossiping and murmuring afar from her classroom. When she reached her room, she saw students talking and playing with their buddies. She spotted Irene at front row and walked toward her. When Irene looked up to her she smiled and said "Good morning Nini! Thank God you came, otherwise Mr. Shin would've called your parents." Jennie was clearly shocked hearing this. 'Is the first period already over? How come I that late. And that hot headed sir was going to call my parents!!!!' Mr.Shin is her mathematics teacher known for his strictness. He never spare a child especially the one like Jennie. Jennie's parents are business partners as well as life partners. They went to a business trip for a week for their new project. She is alone for about 3 days now with a some maids in her house.

"WHAT!!" She said a little too loud. "Shh!! Calm down Jennie." Irene said to her while gesturing her to sit down. "Mr. Shin was taking attendance when he got a call from Mrs. Jeon asking him to meet her at her office." After hearing this Jennie sighed and with a soft smile she said "That was close. Looks like God really saved me."
Jennie has always been a pride to their parents. Scoring good marks, having beautiful face and figure, good at sports, being quite popular in school with a sweet and understanding personality, she always make them proud. Even those nightmare doesn't effect her but today's one was really different. She was going to be late for the first time in high school. Suddenly Mr. Shin returned and class went silent. He again started taking attendance and stopped after hearing present from Jennie's mouth when he called her name. He stared at her suspiciously before continuing his work.

After class they went to cafeteria before parting their ways. Irene is Jennie's only friend with whom she has her first period. " Here Unnie!!!" after entering cafeteria a cheerful voice called her. She spotted two girls sitting on their usual spot. She walked towards them and said before sitting besides the blonde girl "Geez lis. You're so loud. Calm your ass a bit." She smiled sheepingly at me. "Unnie where were you? We waited for you before first period. Were you late? Did Mr.Shin caught you? Oh My God! Don't tell me he sent you to principal office or even worse like called your parents!?" Jennie slightly chuckled at the other girl being so panicked about her. "Nothing happened to me Chae. I was just lucky today." Jennie told them. She was going to say something but stopped when cafeteria started filling with loud gasps and cheers. "Here we go again", Lisa tsked before taking a bite of her chocolate cake.

At the entrance of cafeteria stood 4 popular boys of her school gaining as much attention from whole cafeteria. These handsome boys have always been problematic for girls like me. Why? Cause she was not their fan. Yup, you heard me right. There are some fangirls and even fanboys of them.They are like elites of our school. Rich, handsome and talented ...

The boys started walking towards their usual table. Many girls started fan-girling over them when the boys passed besides them. They sat at their seats and started talking to themselves. "Hm they are hot", Chaeyoung murmured earning a glare from Lisa. "Chae! Don't even think about them. Their fangirls will kill you for sure. Don't you remember that there are their oppas.", Lisa said. Chaeyoung sighed. "What's wrong with staring? These girls are really dumbass. Good looks should be seen by everyone."
"Wait.. Aren't they supposed to be five. Where is the 5th  one? That cold guy....". Chae was cut off when again loud cheers filled the air of cafeteria. Jennie glanced at cafeteria entrance where stood boy in black gucci t-shirt. He was panting heavily with some of his black hair sticking on his forehead covering it. Was he running? From whom? Girls were going crazy for this boy.
"Taehyung oppa you are here."
"Oppa you're hot."
"God! He's dangerous for my heart"

"KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG!" a loud voice echoed in whole cafeteria silencing every single other sounds there.We looked at the owner of the voice. Kim Seokjin.
From the looks of his face, it was sure that he was mad.
Very mad.....