Council president

Jennie

I walked out of the club room, smiling. I had a stack of papers in my arms but I don't mind them. I had completed the painting I was drawing, on time and Mr. Kim appreciated me for my creativity. It was nothing special just a bunch of flowers scattered on a table and a half filled flower pot. I love painting flowers so it was easy for me to draw them. The picture I drew was pretty basic but Mr Kim appreciated my detailing skills. So, I'm approved to be a member of art club.

Suddenly, I felt a shove from behind causing my body to jerk forward. I lost balance and grabbed onto the nearby wall, my papers scattering in process.

"Oh shoot. I'm so sorry!!" a unfamiliar voice spoke behind me. It was Kai, the new guy. (A/N: that rhymed) He knelt down on the floor and started picking up the papers.

"It's fine." I bend down to help him. "I'm sorry. I was in hurry and didn't saw you."

"It's okay. You should go then if it's important. I can manage this." I pointed at the scattered mess. He glanced at me and said " It's nothing important." I didn't pushed him and continued to collect the papers.

"Thanks." He handed me the papers and gave me an apologetic smile. Before he can apologise again I said “Ah! By the way, I really liked your painting of the Dragon. It was so cool. I'm surprised you completed it within 20 minutes." To my surprise he blushed at my comment. "It was nothing. I just sometimes draw dragons in free time." He said scratching his neck. "Your painting was good too. Pretty detailed and colourful." I chuckled and replied "Oh, it was nothing. I just drew flowers in my free time." He laughed at my reply. "What? I'm telling the truth!" I said still smiling. "I didn't said anything " He motioned to zip his mouth and once again burst out laughing. I can't help but laugh along with him.

After talking for a while we parted ways. Turns out that he is a transferee and just joined today. He is in last year but in another division from mine.

"Jennie!!!" I turned quickly to find Lisa running towards me. "Unnie! Help me!!" She said while panting, her face panicked. "What happen Lisa? Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm okay. Just hide these papers in yours." She pointed to my arms. "But why?" She didnt answered and hurriedly stuffed the papers in the stack I was holding. Once they were hidden she said "This is my maths test I got today. "

"Is it that bad?"
"No, it is quite good. I scored 80."
"Then why hide them?"
"Because -"

"LISA!" We both looked at an angry Jungkook walking towards us. "There you are." Lisa immediately stood behind me using me as her shield.

"What do you want Jeon?" Lisa asked him from behind.
"I already told you Lisa. I want to see you test paper."
"I haven't got it yet."
"Oh common! I saw you showing your result to Chaeyoung"
"I wasn't "
"Stop lying."
"I'm not "

He sighed at her response. "Okay. Don't show me yours but atleast tell me how you got my papers and changed the answers!?"

My eyes widened and I looked at Lisa. I thought she was just kidding about changing his answers!!! "I didn't changed it Jeon"

"C'mon Lisa. I can clearly see that it is your handwriting" he showed us his test papers. I looked closely and sure it was her handwriting.

I nudged her to stand in front of Jungkook. Lisa gulped visibly walked forward till she is beside me. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her and she heaved a sigh.

"Even if I did alter your answers but you still got 95. What else do you want?"

"That's not the only thing you did. You also copied my answers. But it's such a shame that you still scored 60."