Ride 🚗

1k guys!!! 🥹🥹

Can be mistakes here and there. So sorry in advance. And also be prepared for multiple povs 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Jennie

Meeting started with introduction of each individual of council. We went through some details and then discussed about the upcoming school fair. A notice was drafted regarding the events informing the participants to enroll themselves in.

Four other schools related to ours were invited too. Each school can bring 8 students and one escort. Different departments and clubs will be having their presentation or some kind of competition. The school fair is a week long. The opening ceremony will have a dance performance and singing performance. And on last day, a volleyball match with our rival team will be held. Each year the match was between seniors versus juniors. But this time, it's between schools.

I am way too excited for this school festival. I wonder who might be on the team. I peeked at Taehyung who was currently checking the event list. Will he be captain like last time? My eyes drifted to Jungkook. Will he play this time? He is in council as well as dancing club. Class representatives have responsibility of their class division too. It will be too much for him.

But he is such a good player. His coordination with Jhope and Taehyung is amazing. He is one of the best middle blocker I have ever seen. I don't know how well the team will perform without him.

Maybe I was too busy spacing out, that taehyung has to nudge me with his arm to gain my attention. I looked at him slightly embarrassed. He smiled a bit and handed me the list.

The meeting ended with each member signing the list, taking their respective responsibility. I was almost out of the room, when someone called my name.
"Jennie. Can you stay a little longer. There's something we need to discuss." I nodded while nervously standing at the entrance.

When others left, Taehyung motioned me to take a seat. I sat across him. He looked at me for a moment silently. "Don't be nervous." I nodded and took a deep breathe.

We adjusted the event schedule again and discussed about the budget. I didn't even knew how long we sat together discussing stuff. I surprised me how relaxed I became around him. I completely forgot how troublesome it would be if someone found us alone especially his fangirls.

But what we were doing wasn't wrong. It was pure professionalism and to the point discussion. I can't even imagine how I survived talking serious for an hour. But it was Taehyung here. You can't help but be serious around him.

We parted ways with small bows and no exchange of words. It was weird and awkward parting ways like that. I wonder if Taehyung is like that with his friends too.

Lisa

I was in dancing club room waiting for Jennie. The meeting had ended an hour ago but she still isn't here. I know this because I just saw that coconut head coming from Principal's office. He might have given his mother his today's test result. I bited my lips rethinking about my prank. Will he be okay after his mother find out about this? It was just a minor harmless prank. His mother can check cctv of corridor to check if he snuck out or not.

That's why I thought of this prank. But I am feeling guilty about it now. What if Mrs. Jeon find out something else like him sneaking out of the school while club activity. Or what if she found about someone else sneaking out. That would be terrible.

Just then I saw Mrs. Jeon and some people walking in her office. Now I can't do anything whether I am feeling guilty or not. After a few seconds, Jennie came out of the council room and we both walked towards locker room.