KIM NAMJOON?!

Kim Jisoo is the oldest of our friend group. A year older than me. We were all together till middle school. But she needs to go back to her home town because of her grandma. Her father is a businessman too and her mother used to be a famous model but now she is a fashion designer. Her parents were both stressed out because of their mother's declining health as well as they both had work load. So Jisoo herself volunteered to take care of her grandmother. Now, she came after 1 whole year. She is gorgeous with her long black hair. Her face screams beauty. Everything about her is perfect, her face, her hair, her figure, her academics, her dancing, her voice...everything. Her hobby is cooking food and she just love chicken.

Park Chaeyoung is my another best friend. We met in middle school when she transferred to our school. She told us that she is from Australia but her family wanted her to stay at her home country. So they shifted back here. Her looks are quite impressive with a thin and curvy body. But guess what? She is a foody who likes to eat, but never gains weight. It's worries me sometimes seeing her skinny body but she always told me that it's a god gifted thing to her. And she's happy with that , also assuring me that she is not skipping her meals. She is very kind and can't even kill a fly. Tsk. She is so soft and a crybaby too. But I like her anyway.
She is in 3rd year of high school. She is the cutest and one can never get tired of her cute ramblings. Her face looks so cute when she pouts and that squishy cheeks are soo soft. She is a great vocalist and she is the leader of cheerleading group.

Lalisa Manoban. Maknae of our group with a strange habit of her to get over-excited. She's from Thailand and her father is world famous chef. But she chose to stay in South Korea when once they visited here. She lives with her aunt here. Every month her parents came here and pay her a visit. In our group, she joined at last but we all love her. She's just too adorable. She is good in studies and the crack head of our group. We all are but she is just on another level. She is a very good dancer, the dancing machine of our group. Apart from that, her voice and visuals are no joke. Her black hair bangs radiate innocence but her eyes and aura says something else.

I, Jennie Kim am in last year with Jisoo unnie. I was homeschooled for a year and that's why started studying a year earlier.I was appointed as the school council female president a week ago. There is no meeting done yet as there are still some members to be selected, including 3rd year representatives and male council president as Jung Hoseok has resigned from school council. What a shame. I really liked his personality and it was easy to get along with him. I'm afraid the new president will not be that good.I hope it's not Jeon Jungkook as rumours says.

After meeting with Jisoo Unnie after a year, I got so emotional that I cried while hugging her. She pat my back softly and said"I know you missed me but that doesn't mean you can stain my dior shirt with your tears." I slightly chuckled at her and removed myself with teary eyes."I missed you so fucking much Unnie. You know it was hard to tolerate these monkeys alone." I said while pointing my finger at the two younger girls. They whined making me chuckle. Jisoo Unnie said " You know what I need after 1 year?" "A group hug?" Chae replied. Her smile brightened as we all did our group hug. "I needed that too guys, but what I want right now is CHICKEN !" Jisoo Unnie said making us laugh at her craze for chicken.

After some chit chat, we went to shopping since Jisoo Unnie will be joining our school on Monday. We are very delighted to have our friend back in our group. Now we are heading towards a cafe as Chae suddenly became very hungry. What can you expect from our foodsé? We reached a cafe. We entered the cafe and it's interior was beautiful. It has wooden round tables with a flower pot in a centre. We chose sit in the corner most table since it has a window. I sat beside Lisa while Chae and Jisoo unnie sit in front of us. We ordered our food and started listening to Jisoo unnie's stories about her hometown.
She told us everything except one thing...

I was waiting for Jisoo unnie at our school entrance. I sighed the nth time this morning. She always made me stand at the school gate  waiting for her. After a few minutes I called her. "Hello" she picked up immediately like she was already waiting for my call.
"Jisoo unnie! It's already time for our first class and you are still not here!"
"Nope! You are wrong.It's still 10 minutes for our Maths class. And I'm not that far. I'll be there in a 5 minutes ."
"How long do I have to wait for you?"
"Just 5 more minutes babes"
"Okay .... You know Jisoo Kim you are still the same."
"Yah! What do you mean by Jisoo Kim! I'm older the you!"
"Just a year"
"Correction. I'm 13 months 17 days 3 hours older than you."
"You seriously calculated that?"
"Nope. Just made that up right now."
"What can one expect from an old woman"
"The heck! Whom are you calling old!?"
"You stupid."
"How dare you! Calling me old and stupid!!just wait till I get there you disrespectful kid. Let me just get the-" I hung up the call immediately and didn't let her finish her sentence. I laughed imagining her offended face right now. She is gonna kill me when she'll get here.

"Jennie Unnie?" Lisa asked. I turned and found Lisa and Rose standing there. "Oh... Hi. Good morning. When did you get here?"I asked them. "Good morning unnie" Rose replied with a refreshing smile. "We just got here."

"What were you smiling at unnie?" Lisa asked. "I wasn't" I replied. "Oh common unnie. You were all giddy here while looking at your phone. Were you stalking Taehyung oppa again?" Lisa asked with a mischievous smile. " Gosh Lisa. I'm not and I wasn't stalking him." I denied immediately. "Yeah you weren't. You just happened to stare at his picture when we passed by." Rose said. I sighed. I wasn't stalking him seriously. He was recommended to me on instagram 'people you may know' page. Not only him but all of them. I was curious of their fan following so I just checked their accounts. " I had told you before that that's what exactly happened. If you were a little earlier you might have seen me checking Jimin's account." I tried to clarify.

"Tsk. Unnie. It took you a whole 10 minutes to inspect his account. If you just wanted to check his fan following, it wouldn't have even taken your 2 minutes!" Lisa said while shaking her head. I wasn't able to reply over that. I myself wasn't sure why I was scrolling his pictures for 25 minutes.

After that cafeteria incident, my previous account was filled with his fangirls. Some asked why he smiled at me while some told to stay away from him. Some were polite but majority of them were rude. Obsessed bitches. I deleted my previous account and created a new private one. I don't want any chaos in my last year of schooling, away from all the melodrama. A peaceful year.

But God definitely don't want that as I heard a voice calling my name. "Yah! Jennie Kim!" I saw Jisoo unnie running towards me. Shit. I forgot about her.
"Gotta go girls. Bye" I waved at them and started running towards our classroom while Jisoo unnie was chasing me. "Stop you little disrespectful kid!" She shouted behind me. I turned and stuck my tongue out at her. I ran towards my class while chased behind me. I opened my classroom door and was ready to step in when I heard some gasps behind me. I turned and the scene in front of me had me in utter shock.

Jisoo unnie was in arms of a guy, her hands holding his arms which were holding her waist. I ran towards them, passing through the gathering crowd. 
Kim Namjoon a passout from our school was holding her. It looked like she was going to fall and he caught her on time. But why in the world were they smiling at each other. Oh no his fangirls are watching. "You okay ?" He politely asked her. "I'm fine Joon. Thank you." She replied just as polite. Joon!!!! Is she nuts! Why is she calling him by his nick name. When did they become this close?
"Are we missing out something?" Lisa asked. I shrugged. Seems like she hasn't shared everything that happened in a year.