Dancing Doll 💃

A/N

I'm sorry. It took me long to post new chapter. I'll try to post regularly from now on. Also thanks for loving this story. This means a lot ❤️

Jeon Jungkook

"Hyung... Sorry"
"Hyung..."
"I won't do it again."
"Hyung. Please. That's the last one."
"Okay... Fine. I'll give you Yurin noona's number."
(A/N: I don't ship Suga with anyone yet so wrote a random name.)

With that Yoongi hyung immediately throw the last banana milk bottle to me but not before giving me a glare daring me to break the deal.
Hehe. He is whipped.

I accidentally woke him up when I came back home. I was just singing with my headphones on a little loudly. I didn't knew he was sleeping on the couch in the living room. So in return he snatched my banana milk.

We don't live with each other but we sometimes spent time in Hobi hyung's penthouse. You know he's hella rich.

After drinking whole bottle, I went to my room and started scrolling ig. Hmm Nothing interesting. I opened my inbox which I immediately regretted. Hundreds of messages sent by some girls asking me about my dating life. Tsk. Can't they mind their own business. I don't have interest in any of those girls. I don't even want to talk to them. Except her.

I like teasing her. I like how cute she is. Her annoyed face when she scrunched her nose a bit while glaring at me. I can tease her, stare at her for whole day. Don't get me wrong. I don't like annoying people but only her.

I like how beautiful she is.
I like how she can dance so well.
I like how she doesn't crave for my attention. Instead, its other way around.
I like how she challenges me.
I like everything about her.
But not the fact that she can't see the obvious. She can't see me in different light.

I want her to look at me like how I look at her. I want her to see why I joined dancing club even though I didn't needed to. I would have taken a step but I'm confused about how she felt for me. I don't want to risk whatever we have now. It's at least better than having nothing. Also I can't suddenly change my attitude towards her. Besides I love seeing her annoyed face. She won't admit it but she looks so cute.

The first time I saw her was when she was alone dancing in music room. I was passing by and found dance's room open. Being Principal's son and a responsible kid I went to close the door. But my eyes caught a figure in farthest corner of the room. It was a little dark in the room and only the middle of the room was visible. Then it moved to the middle.
And she was a girl.

I wasn't even able to see her face properly when she turned her back on me. She had blonde hair which complemented her outfit well. She was wearing a grey crop top and black leggings. There was mirror in her right side in which I was able to see her reflection. Her hair was tied in a lose messy bun and her bangs rested on her forehead.

I had no interest in watching a random girl dance in a dark room. I was about to go back to sports room when the the song started. It was Big bang's new song!! I glanced back at her and saw her moving with the beat. Slowly and elegantly.

I watched her dance from the mirror while standing at the door. Her movements were sharp but elegant. She didn't missed a single beat the whole time. Her dance movements were so elegant and smooth that I can't help but stare at her. The way her body moves with rthym of music was such eye pleasing site. Her skin glowed under the light while her hair flowed down from the bun. Everything about her dance was perfect till now.

But in the end of the song, she messed up. Frustrated, she sat down on the floor and mumbled something. She sat there for a while catching her breath. I was still watching her every movement while standing at the door. Like how she sat down, her chest moving with deep breaths, her occasional mumbling which seems like she is complaining.