Her and Him

Haven't proofread. So please point out the mistakes if you find one.

Lalisa

Stupid..
Idiot..
Bastard..
Egoistic..
Coconut head..

But the biggest reason why I hate him is because he is perfect.
He is handsome.
He can sing.
He can dance.
He can lead.
He is smart.
He is everything one can ask for.

But too bad, he is irritating. So stupidly irritating.

And you can't talk to him without being judged.
You'll be called bitch.
You'll be called attention seeker.
You'll be judged and compared.
You'll be getting hate.
And eventually you'll be bullied.
I'm not making things up. I have seen this happening in front of me.

In my first year, me and Rose made a new friend in our class. She was so sweet and pretty. She was quite sensitive and preferred to be quite. But she did a mistake. She caught feelings for him. After admiring him from far, she couldn't take it anymore. So, she told me. I encouraged her to confess and after a week, she did.

He rejected her. She never took his rejection to heart. She already knew his reply before confessing. Him glancing her way while smiling subtly, whenever they crossed paths was enough for her.

But after a month, some girls started bad mouthing her. I remember standing up for a few times. But she still never minded that. She always told me that she knew what she was getting into when she confessed.

After a few days, girls stopped bullying her. So I assumed that everything was fine now.
How wrong I was.

A video of her got posted online, in which she confessed with the clips of her staring at him. People called her names. Stalker, creep, bitch, attention seeker and whatnot.

She left the school next day. I regretted that I wasn't able to do anything for her.I regretted encouraging her to confess. I should've known better. These fangirls can go to any length to keep their oppas single and safe.

I tried contacting her numerous times but she shut off everyone.

And I swore, I will never be like those fangirls. I admire them, yes (except a certain someone) but am I their fan?  No.

There is this particular idiot, who rejected her, whose fangirls targetted her, and I swore to never fall for him. And prevent my friends from falling for them too.

But so far, I'm not doing a great job.

Taehyung and Jennie had some moment in the cafeteria.

Jisoo met them personally and somehow is related to them.

Rosé caught Jimin's eye.

While me?

My life's been hell after meeting him in the dancing club room in 2nd year where we made some stupid bets.

Jungkook

I sneezed for the nth time today.
Is someone missing me that bad?
Or did I caught cold.

Anyway, I was hurriedly walking towards my locker since I had only a few minutes left for council meeting. Just as I opened my locker, a couple of letter fell down. That's the reason I don't use my locker. If it wasn't something important I wouldn't have been using this. I rolled my eyes and tried to clear the area for stuffing my books.

But the letters were a lot. It will take a lot of time and also I'm not interested in cleaning the mess it will create. We have this stupid rule to not to create mess in halls or else we'll be charged. My mother is Principal so she will punish me harder than others.