JISOO KIM!!!

Jennie's POV

"You know him?"
"Yeah-"
"What! You do know him!!"
"And you didn't care to mention it to us"
"I was about to tell yo-"
"When?"
"Um.."
"When did you two meet?"
"We know each other from childhood"
"OMG What the heck unnie!". (A/N: Can't help it to add this iconic line of Rose)
"Shh. We are in public."
"But you never told us"
" I too get to know about it a while ago. When I was at my grandma's, Namjoon came there to visit her. She told me that he is like the best neighbour she has ever got. She even told me that me and him used to play a lot in childhood. But then his family moved to Seoul. After a few years his grandparents came back and he visits them every vacation."
"You don't remember him?"
"Yeah. I do remember I had  close friends there but it never crossed my mind that it's him."
"Wow. It looks like a drama where main couple were childhood friends but departed tragically. Then after years they meet again. But do not remember each other." At this point one can see Rose's eyes sparkling with hope and a live kdrama being played in her mind.
"Geez Rose  we are not frien-"
"So you two are already in love!!"
"What. No! That's wasn't what I meant. "
" Let's not jump into conclusions. Let unnie clarify first." Lisa said.
We nodded and looked at her.

She told from the start. Like how her grandmother's condition was at first. Then it got better after treatment. Then one day, Namjoon came and her grandmother talked with him for hours. How happy her grandmother was to meet him. They too got close.
"So basically Namjoon is your long forgotten childhood friend." Lisa said. "Yeah. Think so. We are more like siblings now. " Jisoo replied.
Rose was quiet this whole time and then she furrowed her brows. "Unnie... Have you met others too?" She asked. Jisoo nodded and said sternly "Just a small interaction nothing else." She grabbed her cup and took a sip. She looked outside the window of cafe.

We looked at each other, slightly worried. "Is everything okay?"I asked, placing my hand on hers. She nodded still looking outside and said "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She took another sip, ending the conversation. I looked at Lisa and Rose and they too seemed to be thinking the same.
You are not okay unnie.