chapter 1

I wake up from my alarm blaring in my ear and the vibrations on my bed, I turn over and turn off the alarm on my phone. Pulling myself out of bed I slowly stumble my way to my closet and pull out my uniform. I reluctantly put it on and then I go to the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day. I start with brushing my teeth and when I am done with that I wet my hair and put product in my hair to help with the curls. When I am done getting ready I grab my bag from my room and I go down stairs. I put my shoes on and before I leave I make sure to grab a mask from the table near the door and put it on.

There are a couple reasons why I wear my masks and they are,
1) I'm a popular model, but I don't really model as much as I used to
2) I was very popular in the sports world
3) I don't want to be recognized

I then leave and start making my way to school. Surprisingly I actually made it to school before school started which is pretty impressive with my sense of direction.

I look at the time to see how long I have until school starts, which it is about 10 minutes. So I pobably should go in and find the principles office. After a lot of wandering I finally made it there with 2 minutes to spare. Again I am very impressed with myself. I felt something touch my shoulder and I jump and I turn around to see who it was.

"Miya Amaya, right" some old guy asked me

"Yes?" I said and he laughed and that confused me even more

"Great I was looking for you," he paused and looked at me "Im the principle" he said and that answered all of my questions.

"Ohh, okay" I said

"Come into my office and we can talk about everything then" he said and I just nodded.

He entered the office first, and I followed him and took a seat infront of his desk.

"So you will be in year 1 class 5" he said "your teachers already now everything that is going on so just let them know if you need anything" he said again and I nodded "Now let me show you to your class"

When we got to the class he told me to wait outside and he went in and started talking to the teacher, they then called me in so I entered the class and all the eyes were on me. The one thing that I don't miss about sports, the attention.

"Introduce yourself Miya-san" Said the teacher or who I asume is the teacher

"Um, I'm Miya Amaya please take care of me" I said and bowed slightly with a small smile on my face even though they couldn't see I still tried

"Miya you can sit next to Yachi, Yachi please raise your hand" a girl with short blonde hair raised her hand so I started to walk towrds her 'wow she didn't take the window seat, lucky me then' and so I took the seat next to the window.

The principle left the room and I took out a notebook and started copying down what the teacher had already written down trying to keep everything neat too. Soon it was lunch time and I took out my bento box I was about to leave the classroom when Yachi asked me if I wanted to sit with her durning lunch I agreed and we so we started walking outside to sit under one of the trees. When we finished eating well more like Yachi, seeing how I didn't eat because I wasn't exactly comfortable we went back to the classroom and the rest of the day flew by, some parts being longer than others but for the most part it flew by.

"Miya-san do you want to come with me to the gym, I need to help a couple of people study" Yachi asked me which caused me to look at her very confused 'what people'

"Uh sure I dont have anything else to do" I said

"Alright great lets go then" she said and we started walking tords the gym. 'I wonder who she's helping basketball players or volleyball, what will it be'

When we got closer I heard a lot of screaming coming from the gym as we got closer it just got louder and louder 'wtf is with this screaming, this is going to give me a headache'

"Whos that Yachi" a short guy with orange hair said which got everyones attention and in turn Yachi started to freak out

"Yeah who are you" A bald guy asked me about to get in my face and then another guy ran up behind him and pushed his head down I just stared at them so confused

"Sorry about him" the guy said

"Its fine" I said "My name is Miya Ayama, by the way" I said

"Nice to meet you Miya-San" he paused "I'm Sawamura Dichi, you can just call me Daichi though"

"Okay nice to meet you Daichi-San"  I said back

"Was it okay if I brought Miya with me" Yachi asked while shaking slightly

"Yes it is perfectly okay" a whiteish grey hair guy said coming up to us

~~~after all of the introductions ~~~

"Miya-San do you play a sport, you seem like you do" Kageyama said to me 'shit does he know who I am'

"Huh no I used to but I quit" I said while looking at him

"Huhhhh why would you do that, didnt you love it" Hinata started questioning me

"There are mutiple reasons why I quit, and I did love it well I think that I loved it anyway" I said confused as to why I was getting interrogated

"You didn't answer my question as to why you quit" he said again

"Well I didn't really quit it was more like I got forced to quit by my doctor" I said with my eyes closed like I was smiling

"You know Miya-san we can always use some extra help, and seeing that you arent in a club already and it's mandatory that you join a club we would love to have you be another manager on the team." Suga said cutting the uncomfortable converstaion off "Thats if you dont already have a club in mind that you want to join" he said again putting his arms up and waving them.

"I would like to join if its not a bother" I said

"Why would having an angel on the team be a bother" Nishinoya said while grabbing my leg which made me look down "Why do you wear a mask" he asked

"Personal reasons" I said "anyways shouldn't you get back to practice" I said