chapter 2

When the practice finally ended everyone went and got their things. I was going to leave, but I decided to wait for Yachi.

I pull my phone out of my pocket so I wasn't just standing there awkwardly, I looked down when I saw the light from my phone screen about to unlock my phone. This time though I stared at the background of my Lock Screen, it was a picture of my old soccer team, we were in two lines the people in the back were standing and the people in the front were kneeling. We were all so happy proved by the smiles on everyone's face, while our medals were hanging from around our necks with the championship trophy on the ground in front of us. 'I miss them so much, why can't I play with them again, it's not fair I'm fine now why can't I play that stupid doctor'

"Ah M-Miya-san are you okay" Yachi asked me as the light from my phone turned off causing me to break the staring contest I was having with my phone and look up at her

"Huh yeah why wouldn't I be" I asked her tilting my head in confusion

"Oh I-I was just wondering b-because you were staring at your p-phone" Yachi took a breath

"Yeah you looked very deep in thought, what were you thinking about" Hinata asked me 'so it seems that everyone is here now'

"Oh I wasn't thinking anything really I was just looking at a picture" I said

"But you were just on your Lock Screen" Yachi said "are you sure your okay" she then asked

"Yeah I was looking at my background picture" I said

"Can we see it" Tanaka asked which caused me to tilt my head at him and blink at him "I want to get to know our angle more" he clarified more which wasn't creepy at all

"Ah okay" I said very reluctantly turning on my phone and showing them

"Are you a fan of soccer or something" one of them asked 

"Huh not really why" I asked

"Do you not know who they are" suga asked me I looked at him confused "there like the best female soccer team in the country" he clarified 'I knew we were good but I didn't think we were that good'

"And their goalie was one of the best goalies ever" Nishinoya said "I envy her reflexes" 'huh I have a fan'

"Their goalie was also the goalie for one of the best lacrosse teams here too" I said which I'm guessing they didn't know because they all seemed really confused I'm really hoping that they don't know that I'm her. "Anyways it's late we should get going" I said and started to head home.

We all walked together until we got to a corner and then we went our separate ways. It seems like non of them live near me. I finally got home I go inside and head to my room going up the stairs in the slowest way possible I throw my bag on the ground near my closet grab the clothes I'm going to sleep in and go to show. When I am done with the shower I put the clothes on then head downstairs but this time running down the stairs to the kitchen. I grab one of the plates that has food on it and sit at the island, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Aww if it isn't my favorite cousin" he said and I just ignore him, trying to eat my food in peace

"Hahahahahahah you just got ignored shittykawa" Iwaizumi said laughing on the ground

"Hello Iwaizumi" I said still fixated on my food and eating that would explain why there were three plates seeing how my aunts not home.