Chapter 17

The darkness of Amayas room would normally scare the fearless girl. She always felt uncomfortable in the dark, like some one was watching her. She was fine when she was with other people, but once she was by herself something changes. She suddenly becomes afraid, the once fearless girl becomes afraid.

Though there is two things that the blonde has always been scared of. She's so deeply afraid of disappointing people to the point she'll do anything to make someone proud. Which the fear of the disappointing turns into the fear of being abandoned or forgotten. She felt if she didn't do everything perfect that she wouldn't get noticed, but once people realized what she can do she was scared of disappointing them. So she always had to do her best no matter what, she couldn't let anything get to her.

Her fears were only solidified because of her mom. No matter what she did, no matter how perfect she was, it didn't matter. She was always forgotten, her mom just didn't care. In a way her mom caused that fear. She only wanted to feel her moms love she wanted to experience something most kids her age did. She wanted something that her brothers had, she wanted a mothers love. She felt that the only way to get that was through being perfect. So the little attention she got from being perfect she would no longer receive if she bobbled. She would be abandoned. Then when the bobble becomes a serious accident then she's there, only physically though not emotionally.

So when Amaya started to wake up this morning she raced to turn on the lights. So she wouldn't be reminded for too long, that she was no longer the fearless girl everybody once knew. She was now someone who was scared, and scared quite often. No matter how scared she got though she couldn't tell anyone, because she was scared of disappointing them.

So after she turned the lights on she just sat there staring at the empty wall. Once she was able to look away she looked down at her phone seeing what time it was, she got up and started to get dressed. She put on the training clothes, and she went down stairs seeing no one down there she grabbed a mask and left.

She didn't know why but today she was scared, like she was almost forgetting something that she shouldn't. Something that could make her extremely nervous, to the point she only felt comfortable hiding herself again.

As she made her way to the gym she listened to music, which helped pass the time it took to walk to the gym. When she got there Kiyoko was already there setting up the nets. Amaya stopped her music so she could hear if Kiyoko needed anything.

"Hey Amaya" Kiyoko said as she tied the net "would you mind grabbing the balls I have to fill the water bottles still" Kiyoko asked Amaya as she finished putting the nets up.

"Yeah" Amaya says as she walks towards the closet with the balls in it.

She sees the two carts with volleyball balls in it, but she also notices a few balls that are just on the ground a few basketballs and soccer balls. She picks up the soccer ball and puts it in one of the carts and wheals both of them out. She puts them where they are supposed to go and takes out the soccer ball and puts it on the ground.

Amaya then starts her music again, as shes starting her music she rolls the ball round with her foot until the music starts playing in her ears. As she rolled the ball she pops it up and she starts to juggle the ball. As she's juggling the ball she does some fancy moves, like an around the world, some stalls, some toe bounces. While she's doing this she doesn't even notice as the team starts coming in one by one.

As the team starts to enter they look over at the blonde girl juggling, they seemed very impressed with it. They alo seem very unsure about what to do with he said girl. 

"How long has she been doing that" one of them asks

"Oh she's been going for like 20-30 minutes" Kiyoko says