Chapter 14

When I finally make it back from my run it is 5:30 so I try to find my way back to the room. When I finally make it back after wondering the halls for what felt like forever, I quietly slide open the door. Not knowing if anyone is still asleep and much to my surprise everyone is up and getting ready for the most part. When they notice that the door is open they all look at me. I walking into the room closing the door behind me, and I make my way to my bag.

"Amaya where have you been we were looking everywhere for you" Kiyoko said sternly

"Oh sorry I went for a run" I said "I would have let you guys know but everyone was still asleep" I said smiling at her

"You could have left a note or something" she says again

"I'm sorry I didn't think of it, I'll make sure to do that next time" I said "I don't want to worry you at all now do I" I said as I was pulling new clothes out of my bag

"Hurry up guys we have to go to breakfast soon" one of the other managers said and I got ready as fast as I could.

We all left the room and went down to the cafeteria. Most people were either in the cafeteria or on their way to be in the cafeteria. As we walk into the cafeteria most of us went our separate ways. Kiyoko, Hitoka, and me stayed together walking to where the other members of Karasuno's volleyball team.

I was next to Suga, while Hitoka was near Tanka and Nishinoya, and Kiyoko was next to Asahi.

Most of them already had their food and was already eating. Everyone was talking amongst themselves, and I currently don't have the energy to join the conversation. So I fold my arms and lay my head down on them closing my eyes. I'm actually happy I put my contacts in this morning so I don't have to take my glasses off to lay comfortably.

Just as I am about to fall asleep I feel a tap on my shoulder, I try to ignore it but it doesn't go away. Most of the time if I ignore my problems they just go away, but this nuisance wont stop no matter how much I ignore it.

"What" I say as I turn my head to see who it is and it's Suga

"Go stand in line and get your breakfast" Suga said to me

"No, I'm not hungry" I said turning away from him and I lay my head back down.

"Amaya go get your food" he says again and I ignore him once again "Amaya I'm not asking you to get your food I'm telling you" Suga said and I turn my head to look at him again to see him giving me the most passive aggressive smile ever. At this point now everyone at the table is looking our way.

"Ugh fine I'll get the food" I said standing up and walking over to the line.

When I was in line I quietly waited as everyone was getting their food. I don't want to be here right now, I know no one around me. It's making me very uncomfortable, I feel like I am shrinking into myself. It's such an uncomfortable feeling too, and what's making it even worse is that I can feel Suga staring at me.

I jump slightly from someone tapping my shoulder I turn to that side slightly and I see it's Kuroo and Bokuto.

"How have you been new friend" Kuroo asked me kinda creepily

"I've been better" I said smiling at him "oh sorry look at that it's my turn to get my food see you later" I said turning around and getting my food, I then walked back to my seat.

"Here look I got food" I said slightly tossing the plate on the table I slide it to the side and lay back down on my arms. Which I'm pretty sure shocked almost everyone at the table. Tsukishima started laughing, do I know fully why no do I care again no. I just want to sleep right now.