Chapter 6

We walked in silence probably from the fact that he is mad at me making him skip the meat-buns. But I don't care it just means that I don't have to talk, which talking can just be a pain sometimes.

"Hey Amaya" Kageyama said and I looked over at him I waited for him to talk again but he never did

"Yes" I said so he could keep going

"Why did you start wearing a mask in the first place" he asked

"Well there are a couple of reasons" I said not really knowing how to list the reasons off "for one so people couldn't tell I was that Miya Amaya, and the second reason is because when I was younger I was very sick, and would get sick super easily so I just got used to wearing it I guess" I said looking forward

"Oh I understand, why aren't you wearing it now aren't you afraid that you will get sick" he asked sounding a little concerned which almost made me laugh but I held it together

"I don't get sick often now but I still like to be careful" I said playing with the mask that is around my chin I stop walking causing Kageyama to stop too "here's my house" I said while walking up to open the door with Kageyama following behind me

I twist the handle and push the door open and jester for Kageyama to walk in I follow behind him. Taking my shoes off and going up stairs with Kageyama right behind me I walk to my room and put my bag down near my desk.

"What do you want to work on first" I said while taking everything out and going to my bed

"It doesn't matter" he said and I stare at him until he side eyes me "wha-what" he said turning his head to fully see me looking at him.

"Your the person who needs help so you pick" I said to him stating the facts and pointing to the books and binders scattered around me on my bed.

When he finally decided on what he wanted to work on I started to help him. Both of us seated on my bed with the work all around us. He would work on each problem and occasionally I would help him when he asked but only when he asked. I was also working on my homework and when I finished that, I started to work on the rest of the workout plans. And luckily I finished everything before Kageyama was completely done, but he was quick to follow my lead and be done with his work. So I looked it all over to make sure that it was good and there were a few mistakes so I helped him to correct them pointing out where he went wrong, and trying to explain how to avoid messing up at that part too. And with that the study session was over. He packed his stuff up and left I went back upstairs too tired to eat dinner.

Bubblegum 🍬

Bubblegum🍬- heyyy
                            Me- heyyyy How are you
Bubblegum🍬- we need to hang
out soon
                            Me- yessss I'm going to Tokyo
                                     in a few weeks

Bubblegum🍬- yesss
Bubblegum🍬- sounds like a plan

Me- can you ask the boys in the gc
to use to use a different one
without me in it please

Bubblegum🍬- I will try to but
I can't promise anything

I turn my phone and plug it in going to sleep.

Third person
(The room is at the top)

On the side of the dark room there is a queen sized bed against the wall with a sleeping girl in the bed. A girl that is always on edge and never fully relaxes, seems to be fully relaxed and super peaceful. But that is all ruined by the beeping that is being rung though out the whole room. The vibrations from the phone and the beeping scared the sleepy girl awake. Making her shoot up turn her body to the phone laying on the other side of her and turn the wretched sound to bring peace back to her room. She turned no her lights around her bed and through her covers off of her she gets out of bed and stretches. She then goes over to her closet and grabs one of her uniforms and puts it on.