𝟎𝟔 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑼𝑻𝑬 ✰

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐄 ☽

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄the hunger games (2012)

﹄the hunger games: catching fire (2013)

﹄the hunger games: mockingjay (2014)

﹄the hunger games: mockingjay part two (2015)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄anthem (unpublished)

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) stern

﹄arcadia 'cada' stern

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄dove cameron

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄16 in the hunger games

﹄17 in catching fire

﹄18 in mockingjay

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄arcadia stern was born the daughter of wilfred stern, a prominent political figure in the capital. he was a notorious advocate against the hunger games and was the reason there was a tribute age cap at 12. it was once lower.

﹄arcadia was raised in ballrooms and on talk shows. she was a frequent guest on ceaser's show because of her habit of organizing anti-hunger game rallies and protests. snow was very much against this but did nothing for a very long time because the public was in her favor. they saw her as refreshing while undermining her true efforts.

﹄even so, snow saw her as an asset. her visits to the districts could be marketed as humanitarian instead of rebellious. 

﹄any time arcadia could support the impoverished districts, she did. every gown, book, and birthday cake was bought straight from the districts who specialized in them. she didn't feel comfortable wearing clothes made from fine capital silks or eating the little finger pastries served between meals.

﹄through her father, she becomes acquainted with Effie, who styles her for many of his political events.

﹄after an especially violent protest gets out of hand, ending with an assassination attempt on president snow, he makes the executive decision that the capital would finally be sending in a tribute for the games, and that tribute would be arcadia stern. 

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒:

﹄arcadia's fear response in the capital was always fight because she knew that the worst that the capital guards could do was detain her. when training for the hunger games, however, this changed and she grew to understand that there is no shame in running if it means survival.