// 14

- heeji blossom

Hwang Eunji POV

Senior year is off to a very 'meh' start.

Heeseung would say otherwise.

Being the extrovert he is, he's bubbling everywhere.

"Eunnie, aren't you excited?" He asks me as we walk through the gates. 

I glance at the new Sophomores and Juniors, wondering how it feels to be in their position. I shrug at Heeseung's comment.

"I'm kinda nervous." I say, tightening my grip on Nana's leash. "The first day of school always has me fucked up."

He laughs, and wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer into him. I smell his usual cherry blossom scent, and it calms me.

"HeeJinics seem to be calm right now." I whisper, glancing around us for any paparazzi. With three months of summer, the simple thought of HeeJinics following me around everywhere has me shaking.

Minho, who appears next to us, tsks. "You never know. They could be anywhere." I glance down to his waist and see he's recording.

"Oi, Minho!" I exclaim, hitting him hard.

"Ow!" He says with a laugh. "Sorry, Eunji-ah."

Heeseung laughs again. "Nice to see you, Minhoe."

"Don't call me that." Minho groans before running off to his friend group.

That's when it finally sinks in.

"Holy fuck, we're Seniors." I say, stopping in the hall and looking up at Heeseung. He throws a sideways smile at me.

"You're just realizing it?" He asks, and I pout.

"Shut up."

"Never." He says, and bends down to kiss me.

Lunchtime.

We sit under Our Tree. Heeseung calls it that at least- HeeJinics call it the HeeJi Blossom.

Everyone knows this is where we fell in love.

It was either at the piano (which is where feelings were sparked) or here, where he first fed me lunch.

Heeseung begins to whistle as I rest my head onto his chest and watch Nana play around, the yellow butterflies teasing her. She yaps, trying to bite them.

"Should I be concerned?" I ask, pointing to her. Heeseung laughs, resting his chin on my head, wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"Nah, they'll be fine." Heeseung says, gesturing to the butterflies.

I slink my hands down to his left. They're small compared to his, but somehow fit perfectly.

I feel a flush in my chest, topped off with a bit of nervousness. I squeeze his hand lightly.

"Heeseung?"

"Mm?" He asks, his other hand toying with my hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Eunji." He says without missing a beat.

I flip over so I'm on his chest. He smiles softly, and I press my lips onto his.

"This is the place where we really connected." Heeseung hums, and I nod. He then grins. "The place where we fell in love."

I hit him playfully. "You think we fell in love?"

"What were you telling me a few seconds ago?" He asks, stroking my head. "You love me, hm?"

I roll my eyes. "I guess I love you, Heeseung-ah."

"Aye, I'm older than you!"

"I thought we were speaking freely." I say. He frowns, but it quickly dissipates when he sees me pouting. 

"Ugh, fine." Heeseung admits, causing me to laugh.

Moon Miyeong POV

"They're so cute together." I say, chewing on an apple. I was sitting with Stray Kids and ENHYPEN. HeeJi really connected all of us.

Jungwon nods. "You remember when they first met?"

Hyunjin whistles, Felix nestled against his neck. "She was crying."

"Not surprised." I laugh.

Ni-ki sighs. "They're such a cute couple. It's really amazing how they fit each other."

"Like a glove!" Sunoo says, making Jisung giggle.

"I've never wanted a relationship this bad." Sunghoon complains, leaning against Jay's chest. Jay coughs, causing Sunghoon to look up. "What? It's not like we're dating."

Jay throws a smirk at him. "Unless you want to..."

Sunghoon fake gags. "Eww."

All of us laugh at it. Sunghoon quickly apologizes to the fake grieving Jay, before Jay continues to yell at Sunghoon in English. Jake, with his lovely Aussie accent, tries to calm him down in the same language before Jay gives up and says:

"You know I can't understand a thing you're saying."

The Stray Kids Aussies and Jake grin at each other, before chanting: "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!" Felix joins in with a faint "Oi, oi, oi!"

I laugh again, before Jeongin steals my apple for himself. "Look at them." He redirects my attention to HeeJi, who are in a deep but gentle make out.

"Record this." I say, patting Jeongin's thigh before grabbing a granola bar from Changbin's picnic basket.

"You better pay for that." He says, and I stick my tongue out at him.

"They're always kissing gently." Minho notes, and we hum in agreement.

"Well, they are gentle people." Chan points, and I nod.

"I've known Jinnie for a long time. She's always told me that she doesn't want her dream to be dominating their relationship, or for it to be aggressive and OVER the top over protective." I explain.

"Makes sense." Ni-ki says, chewing a sandwich gracefully, causing nearby boys to nearly faint.

Jungwon grins. "Look at you, catching all the guys!"

Ni-ki rolls his eyes. "I could say the same about you." He nods his head behind Jungwon, where a few girls and a boy are snapping photos. They squeal and run away when they catch him looking.

"It's only because the most attractive person is here." Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Hyunjin say in perfect unison. They blink at each other before bickering about it.

Felix laughs, trying to stop his boyfriend from biting the two boys.

"Guys, can we agree we're all attractive here?" Jeongin says, exasperatedly. He's been quiet this entire time, recording HeeJi's heated makeout.

I laugh. "You're the hottest one here, Jeongin-ah."

"I know." He choruses.

Sunghoon groans, still laying on Jay's chest. "C'mon, we already have HeeJi! We don't need JeongMi right now, we feel single enough." He glances at Hyunjin, who's flirting with Felix. "Ugh, not HyunLix too!"

We laugh, and the bell rings. I glance over to my best friend, who jumps at the sound. Heeseung has a muted laugh before pulling her up and calling for Nana.

They have one more kiss before heading inside together.

        ____________

piano girl (이희승) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara