// 15

- tw: stalking

Hwang Eunji POV

I have a piano recital coming up, and I want to die.

I always have piano recitals. But I just hate them.

"I can always cancel if you don't want to do it, Eunji-ah." Ms. Kwon says, patting my back as we sit at my grand piano. I sigh and shake my head.

"It's fine, Ms. Kwon. I can do it." I purse my lips slightly. "I've been feeling a lot less anxious these past few weeks, and I think it's because of my boyfriend and new friends."

"Well, that's great!" She exclaims, clapping her hands together. "Do you want them to come?"

I look at her sheepishly. "If that would be okay...?"

Ms. Kwon is practically beaming. "Of course! The more the merrier, as they say." She gets back to instructing me on my new piece.

After an hour or so, she smiles and heads to the door. "That piano is magnificent, Eunji. Tell your boyfriend I say thanks!"

I smile and nod, opening the door for her and shutting it as she leaves.

I already know I'm gonna forget to tell him.

Slinking towards the living room where HyunLix are stationed, I collapse on the floor in front of them.

"Tired?" Felix asks, and I groan into the carpet.

"I don't wanna go to this piano recital." I say, and sit up. Hyunjin laughs and I glare at him. "Shut up!"

He shrugs. "Okay, Ms. Girl."

I crawl over next to him and pull out my phone. A notification pops up and catches my eye:

Instagram:
@heeseungboss tagged you in a post!

I click on it curiously, to find Heeseung's mirror selcas.

@heeseungboss posted an image