// 21

- i don't think you need a chapter title

Hwang Eunji POV

Fuck.

No. No, no, no. This can't be happening.

Someone kill me.

I was blinded by tears when the paramedics held me back. They lifted Heeseung's unconscious body into the ambulance, letting me run in after.

I'm rocking back and forth in my chair as the ambulance speeds to the hospital.

I don't even care that the paramedics are trying to talk to me. I'm already having a panic attack, what's the fucking point?

"Ms. Hwang." A gentle voice says. I look up, tears pouring down my face.

"What." I snap, wiping my eyes.

"Your boyfriend will be alright." He says, holding my hands in support.

I glance over to Heeseung. I can't even see him breathing.

I break down into tears again.

That nurse sits with me in the waiting room as the doctors preform surgery on Heeseung.

That nurse hugs me while I cry.

That nurse tells me it's alright.

That nurse's name is Na Jaemin.

Everyone that was in the Hwang's household came and to stay with me.

"Fuck!" Miyeong yells once she's inside the building. "What the fuck?!" She curses, hitting herself. Jaemin stands up abruptly and walks over to her, trying to calm her down. Jeongin follows in after her, making his way over to me.

Then SEVENTEEN come in, followed by ENHYPEN and Stray Kids.

We're all dying from anticipation.

Timeskip - One Day
   Hwang Eunji POV

"I didn't sleep." I murmur to Hyunjin. He passes Nana to my lap, who licks my cheek eagerly.

"Sleep now." Hyunjin commands, and I shake my head.

"No. I'll sleep once Heeseung's awake."

"He's in a fucking coma, Eunji." Miyeong snaps, looking up from her phone. "You need to sleep."

That's when I'm brought back to reality.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hwang, but Lee Heeseung's in a coma. We don't know how long it will last."

"Fuck." I mutter, slapping myself. Nana barks, pawing the now red skin.

"What the hell was that for?" Dino cries. I shake my head.

"Wake up call." I say, and Miyeong nods in approval.

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol asks.

I stop fidgeting.

No one's asked me if I was okay this whole time I've been stuck here.

I break down into tears again, already exhausted from sobbing nonstop last night.

Seungcheol wraps his arms around me. He repeats it: "Are you okay?"

"No one's asked me that this whole time." I mutter. I wipe my tears. "I- I just want to play the piano. For him."

Jaemin comes and sits down in front of me. "Well... in the other building, which is made specifically for waiting family members, we have a grand piano. Would you like me to show you?"