[ - ]

- the end!

my opinions on this book ~

Hello! It's Miyeong. I'm so proud of this one! What did you think? I worked extremely hard on this one and put a lot of thought and emotion into it so I hope you love it as much as I did. Midway, I wanted to change Eunji's name to Hyejin, mostly because it would've been cool with Hyunjin and Hyejin, but I got too lazy.

I can't believe that it's finished! Even I got anxious re-reading it while editing, waiting for the buildup.

I tried some new writing styles in this, and tried to make it a heart wrenching one. Most of the ENHYPEN fanfictions I read are so tear worthy, it's insane. Personally, I'm not that good at making sad stories. But it's amazing how many turns this story took :)

characters and where i got their personalties ~

Where did I get the inspiration for my characters? Good question!

Hwang Eunji ~

I've had extreme social anxiety for years. I mostly portrayed Eunji as me when my anxiety was at a peak.

Eunji couldn't talk to anyone. Neither could I. And anxiety is different for everyone, so if you're about to backlash at me saying that 'Eunji doesn't have anxiety, that's not what my anxiety is like!', I made Eunji's personality after mine; how experience my anxiety.

Her character development? Mm, chefs kiss. I also portrayed that after me as well. Both of us were in a huge hole, feeling lost. Then we met someone (Heeseung for her, transferring schools for me) and we felt more confident. That person/place made us feel more confident in ourselves.

Hwang Hyunjin ~

Hyunjin was fun. I mostly portrayed him as my mother.

My mother always tried way to hard to keep my anxiety at bay. It was so painful and cringey to watch, I almost couldn't stand it.

That was when she met my therapist (Felix for Hyunjin), and she finally began to understand that she didn't have to try so hard to keep me happy and less anxious. Felix did the same thing for Hyunjin. For Eunji and I, it made us feel more free.

Lee Heeseung ~

Heeseung is that one ideal boyfriend, am I right? I portrayed him as one of my close friends, who we'll call Charlie.

Charlie has to be one of my favorite people. She helped me through so much when I was struggling, being that therapist friend. Heeseung is the same. Both Charlie and Heeseung both made it a goal to help Eunji and I overcome our anxiety. And yes, I know anxiety never really goes away, but it can be soothed, right?

Heeseung was such a meaningful character for me. It was really soothing to write about him, and just really calming just to remember how Charlie helped me. I put all of that love into Heeseung.

Moon Miyeong ~

Miyeong is obviously me. I portrayed her as my more extroverted side.

My extroverted side is the type of person that will go up to people with no hesitation and bark at them, or go into the middle of the road and do cartwheels. Mind you, this is after my character development.

Miyeong is that one therapist friend. She always is there to make sure people are feeling okay and safe. I've been that way since forever, and I felt like Eunji needed to have that kind of person in her life. Someone that wasn't as pushy as Hyunjin, if you know what I mean.

SEVENTEEN, ENHYPEN and Stray Kids ~

These are the extroverted boy best friends. Whenever I had an idea about the two groups, I would always smile. I don't know why it was so fun to write about them.

SEVENTEEN was very touching for me. 13 bodyguards on you? Damn. It must've been nerve wracking for Eunji. I wanted to portray SEVENTEEN as like... those tough older brothers. They're kind of sworn to protect HeeJi under any circumstances.

ENHYPEN are kind of like those annoying younger cousins. I feel like Sunoo got a lot of time whenever ENHYPEN was in the spotlight, mostly because he's really close with Eunji, and two, we stan an extroverted boss.

Stray Kids are the chill older brothers. They didn't get a lot of time in this because that meant Hyunjin would've been the main character, when I wanted HeeJi to be the center.

Lee Jihoon / Woozi ~

I think Woozi deserves a whole fucking section. If you noticed, he's kind of shy in this book. I wrote him this way because I wanted him to be the typical, cold bad boy but when it comes to a certain someone, he will kill whoever hurts them.

Woozi doesn't have a crush on HeeJi. I mean, he did. But after he graduated, it slowly slipped away. Then being hired for the Hwang estate was like... life changing. He immediately grew onto Eunji and swore to himself that he wanted to keep her safe.

final thoughts? :)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Again, it was incredibly meaningful and heart wrenching for me to write this.

Requests? Here are the requirements-

      - name of the idol and their group

      - style of writing you want

      - AGE. i need their age if you want an NSFW fanfiction.

You can leave requests here :D

Alright! I hope you enjoyed

piano girl (이희승)

<3

- Moon Miyeong