// 22

- piano girl
tw - hosptial stuff if ykwim, etc

Hwang Eunji POV

It's been two weeks since Heeseung was beaten up.

Two weeks of torture. Waiting in anticipation, waking up everyday knowing he won't wake up with you.

I decide to visit him today with flowers.

Jaemin's waiting for me. "Hi, Eunji!"

I smile tiredly. "Hey, Jaemin. Uh, you know why I'm here."

"I'll escort you." He says before dosing his hands with hand sanitizer. I copy the action and follow him to Heeseung's room.

Room 405.

I exhale, reaching for the doorknob. I stall before opening it and turn to Jaemin. "You'll wait for me here, right?"

He nods. "Of course."

I open the door.

It's nearly the same sight every time I visit him. Hooked up to beeping machines, stitches and bandages everywhere.

And it always brings me to tears.

"No." I say to myself as I make my way towards his bed. "You aren't crying today, Hwang Eunji. You need to be strong." I look at Heeseung's form. "For him."

I sit down on a chair next to the bed.

"Hi, Heeseung." I start, my voice shaky. "Uh, can you hear me? I heard that when people are in comas, they can sometimes hear people talking on the outside." I look at my hands, the flowers I brought slipping slightly. "What am I saying, that's fucking stupid." I chuckle. "Well, it's been so shitty without you. My anxiety has gotten so much worse." I look at him with teary eyes. "I miss you so much."

I stand up quietly and replace the flowers in the vase on the nightstand. My eyes wander to Heeseung, whose arms are bandaged all over.

"Please wake up soon, Hee." I murmur, before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

I leave before collapsing into Jaemin's arms.

I enter the house with dead eyes.

"Hey, Eunji." Hoshi says, wrapping me in a sudden hug. "How are you?"

"Tired." I say, completely emotionless. Hoshi lets go of me and examines my face.

"Love, your eye bags are immeasurable." He says, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Get some sleep."

I shake my head. "It's impossible for me to sleep now."

"When was the last time you got a full 8 hours?" Vernon asks, joining us from the family room.

I shrug, really thinking about it. "The last time Heeseung talked to me."

Hoshi's eyes widen as I walk to the family room. "Eunji-ah, that's not good. Please sleep." I sit down without responding and Hoshi sits next to me, not missing a beat. "What's your sleep schedule now?"

"Two hours?" I ask, counting on my fingers. "Four if I'm lucky."

Hyunjin pops out of nowhere. "Sleep. Now." He commands, pulling me to lay down on his shoulder.

"But-" I start, only to be cut off by Myungho.

"No, please sleep." He says, placing a blanket over me. "You're hurting yourself."

"Hyung's right." Hyunjin says, adjusting the blanket more. "Sleep, Eunji."

I finally give into the urge.