4

"Oh I see you still cover your identity to school, well that's good but, if you don't know each other which y'all probably do, Jisung, this is my brother Felix, Felix, this is my soon to be boyfriend Jisung." Minho said as Jisung lightly slapped him in the shoulder as he blushed and I smiled at them.

Minho look at me and furrowed his eyebrows "Hey Felix, it's just that your hair is getting on my nerves like how the fuck do they not get in your eyes?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows as I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Believe me, it has." I stroked my hair away from my face as Jisung stared at me with wide eyes.

"Man, I knew that you would be handsome, but I didn't know you were THAT handsome." Jisung said as Minho glared at him and I giggled. I ate my food and sipped my drink as Jisung begged Minho to stop ignoring him. I stood up from my seat making them turn to me. "Well I'll get home, I'll let mom know you'll be home later." I said and Minho nodded and I left the cafe.

I went home shocked that LITERALLY MY CRUSH'S CLOSE FRIEND SAW MY REAL FACE. Well, let's see for tomorrow.

Jisung's pov

After Felix left the cafe, I looked at Minho and saw him pouting. "Min hyung I just said that to compliment him!" I whined and Minho sighed and looked at me and pecked my nose. "Fine, you're lucky I really love you." I smiled and blushed at his words. "I love you too, I can't wait to tell Hyunjin that I actually saw his face!" I said excitedly and Minho chuckled at my childishness.

I pulled out my phone and went to message Hyunjin as Minho looked over my shoulder to see the texts.

ham🐹
HYUNJIN!!
THIS IS A BROADCAST ALERT
HYUNDAI YOU LAZZY BUTT!!!

hyundai🥟
WHAT
IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT😡

ham🐹
it may be or may not 😁
anyways it's about felix 👀

hyundai🥟
FELIX?!
OMG YEA IT IS IMPORTANT
WHAT HAPPENX
IS HE OKAY?

ham🐹
yes he is okay, nothing happen to him
anyways i saw him at the cafe and ong- 🤭🧎🏻

hyundai🥟
what

ham🐹
you lucky i'm in love with minho more than felix ☺️

hyundai🥟
why what happen. 🤨
AND I WONT KET YOU DATE FELIX 😡

ham🐹
sheesh possessive boy 🙄
ANYWAYS i saw his like real real face

hyundai🥟
WJAT
NO
WHAT DOES HE LOKM LIEK
HAN JISUNG
ANSWER ME YOU HITSH
JISUNG HIW DOES HE LOOK
YOU GOT A PIC

ham🐹
chill
anyways he look like i don't even know how to describe but you can ask minho since they're brothers 😁

hyundai
WHAT
THEYREBRITHERS?!
HIW VIME DO I NIT KNOW THAT?

ham🐹
hyunjin pls fix your spellings 😭
yes there are brother but half brothers 💁🏻
and he can tell you what felix look like 🕵🏻🤌🏼

hyundai🥟
YES PLS
LET MY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW MEET ME
OH SHIT
I CANT DELTE IT!!
NO DINT SEE THAT MESSAGE PLS 😭😭

ham🐹
anyways-
this is minho aka your future brother-in-law?
yeah so you only know felix's hair?

hyundai🥟
yes

ham🐹
ok well he got freckles and yeah that's all i can tell you

hyundai🥟
WHAT
WELL CAN YOU AT LEAST SEND A PIC THO?

ham🐹
oh.
i don't have any pics of him since we barely hangout bc i go to college

hyundai🥟
THATS FINE!

ham🐹
yeah so see you later my future brother-in-law 😉👋🏼

hyundai🥟
HEBRHDJDDJBD
WHAT

Minho hands me my phone, smirking, making me look back at the messages they text each other. I laughed at the end and put my phone away. "Minho hyung you are really the best" I wrapped my arms around his neck and was about to peck his lips when I saw him furrowing his eyebrows. "I mean Min hyung, sorry~" He smiled and pecked my lips.

Hyunjin's pov

NO TO THE FIRCKITTY FRACKITTY WAY THAT HAN JISUNG GET TO SEE HIS FACE REVEAL BEFORE I DO?!!

I buried my face into the pillow and screamed. I can feel my face burning up with anger JUST BECAUSE HE GETS TO SEE FELIX'S FACE! AND HE WON'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE! IS THIS SOME WHAT? MOVIE THAT NO ONE WILL SPOIL IT?!

I groan as I pick my phone up and smile and blushed. At least lee felix's brother claims me as his brother-in-law! I squealed, rolling around my bed and jumping around my room.

"Okay, time to go do my homework and sleep!!" I thought and started doing what my mind says.

ᕕ🤪ᕗ