20k Special (Last)

Third Person POV
Jisung and Minho walk by each other while Hyunjin stood by Jisung's side and Felix with Minho's side.

They walked quietly as Minho and Jisung glance at each other worriedly. Felix and Hyunjin had an argument yesterday and let's just say it didn't end well good.

They don't know if they broke up or not but let's just hope not. They arrived at college and Minho and Jisung hug each other while Felix and Hyunjin stood there separately.

Hyunjin and Minho entered the college as Jisung and Felix went to their school. "Why did you guys argue?" Jisung asked curiously, Felix sighed looking to the side, "He got too jealous."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean by that?" he asked again since Hyunjin is always jealous. "So he got way too jealous and I confronted him about it but he got mad." Felix explained and Jisung nodded with an 'o' shaped mouth.

"Have you try talking to him?" "Yeah, but he kept avoiding me." Felix sighed and Jisung patted his shoulder, "It's okay, it happened to me too, except the part that he's jealous of course, but it will take him some time." Jisung reassured him and Felix nodded.

They arrived at their school and went to their classes.

ᕕ😟ᕗ

School finally ended and Jisung has after school detention and suspension for 2 days leaving Felix alone to go meet up with Minho and Hyunjin.

He arrived at the college and still hasn't seen the two. He went to the nearby bench and sat down as he take his phone out, waiting for them.

He noticed a presence in front of him and he looked up seeing Hyunjin and Minho. "Where's Sungie?" Minho asked noticing its just Felix, "He's in detention and got suspended for two days." Felix said and Minho sighed.

He stood up and went beside Hyunjin but the older went beside Minho. Minho noticed and sighed again, they walked down while Minho tried to keep up the mood but Hyunjin is ignoring while Felix is chatting with him.

"Why did Jisung got in trouble?" Minho asked and Felix chuckled as he take his mask off and stroke his hair back, "He was disrupting the class by throwing pencils to his friends and all that and the teacher kept giving him warnings but he just don't care." Minho rolled his eyes, "How many times do I need to tell him.." He mumbled under his breath.

"Oh, you guys stay here, I gotta potty!" Minho exclaimed and went inside the convenience store to "potty".

It was awkward as Hyunjin look down at his phone showing no expressions while Felix keep glancing at him.

"Hyunjin.." Felix called out softly but he kept ignoring him. He licked his lips at his failed attempt, "Can we talk?" he said not giving up as Hyunjin put his phone away.

"Uh, I didn't mean to make you mad." Felix mumbled but enough for Hyunjin to hear. The younger look down fiddling his fingers as he received no response.

"Please say something." Felix shakily exhaled. He suddenly felt arms wrapped around his waist, he slightly flinched as he felt a hand pushing his head onto his chest.

He inhale a familiar scent and hug him back, "I'm sorry, I was wrong to be mad at you." Hyunjin said as he hold him tighter. Felix sighed of relief and smiled a little.

"Hey lovebirds let's go chop chop!" Minho yelled as he separated them, "You should teach Jisung a lesson so he can stop leaving you alone." Hyunjin teased smirking and Felix hit his shoulder as Minho rolled his eyes. "He's a minor!" Both brothers yelled at him at the same time.

ᕕ😁ᕗ

"Jinnie stop apologizing I already forgive you." Felix said when Hyunjin apologized again for 60th time in one day.

Hyunjin pouted as he buried his face onto Felix's chest. They arrived at Felix and Minho's house, Hyunjin decided for a "cuddle time" with Felix while Minho went to his room and stayed there.

The doorbell rang and Hyunjin groaned. Felix chuckled as he watched him getting up to open the door.

"Oh your here?" Jisung asks wondering if him and Felix have made up. Hyunjin hummed and open the door wider for Jisung to come in. Jisung entered and look around. "He's in his room." Hyunjin said and Jisung went upstairs to Minho's room.

Jisung slowly open the door to see Minho sitting on a chair scrolling on his phone, "Min hyung?" his soft voice called for him but he got no response.

Jisung pouted and walk to him after closing the door. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, nuzzling his face into his hair, "I heard you got suspended for two days for fooling around? Is that true?" Minho said sternly making Jisung frozen

He suddenly feel submissive.

"Y-yeah.." Jisung mumbled as he pulled away from Minho and look down fiddling his fingers. "How many times do I have to tell you to behave and act like your age! Your a senior now but you still act like a second grader in school!" Minho scolded as his voice got higher making Jisung flinch.

"I'm sorry.." Jisung whimpered and Minho sighed. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to your teacher and class that your disrupting." Minho said as Jisung bit his lips and nodded.

Jisung decided to leave the room to give him space and went downstairs sighing shakily. He felt tears shedding his eyes and just let them fall.

He arrived at the living room see the couple looking at him worriedly. "What's wrong? We heard Minho yelling a little." Felix asked worriedly as Jisung went to sit next to him and shake his head.

"He got mad."Jisung said in a sad tone and Felix sighed, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "It's okay, you know how he is, in a minute or two he'll come downstairs and beg you." Felix said smiling when Jisung chuckled.

Jisung stood up and put his finger to his lips to Hyunjin and Felix. They nodded as Jisung grabbed his backpack and went up to the front door.

He open the door and they heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. "Sungie! Wait!" Minho called out as Jisung turned around putting on a sad expression.

Minho's heart clenched when he saw dried tears on Jisung's chubby cheeks. "I didn't mean to say that, please stay with me." Minho apologize sincerely and Jisung look at him frowning.

"Please Jisung." Minho begged as he cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose as Jisung started blushing. Minho smiled and dragged him upstairs.

Felix and Hyunjin sighed, "If one said to break up the other one will say no." Felix laughed at Hyunjin's words and nodded agreeing.

20k Special Chapter