13

"No, don't go.." Minho said, gripping tightly onto my shirt. I looked down softly at him and sighed. It's already time for me to go home but Minho doesn't want to let me go.

"But Minho hyung I called my mom and she said that I need to go home." Minho whined that I didn't use the nickname he loves and that I need to go home.

I sighed. "I'll try to call them and if they still say no then I have to leave." He whined a little and I pulled my phone out and called my mom again.

"Hey mom, can I stay for a while?... Because Min hyung won't let me leave." I heard a laugh from the other line and I felt my phone buzzing and I pulled my phone away to see that she's face timing me.

I answer the facetime call and I look at my screen that you can see my face and a little bit of Minho's hair as he is laying his head on my chest still not letting me go.

"Oh dear! Jisung, why are you wearing a mask?" My mom asked me when she saw a mask. "Oh Min hyung is sick," I answered. "Ouch.. Wait.. Is that him?" She asked, squinting her eyes.

"Yeah" I moved the phone away for her to see the back of his head. "Hi Minho!" My mom cheerfully greeted him, but Minho turned his head around and glared at my mom.

My mom seemed to notice it and she chuckled. "Ok! Jisung can stay the night." My mom said and Minho nodded his head yes really fast and turned his head back and snuggled his head into my chest even more and tightly wrapped his arms and legs around me making me smile.

"Thank you mom." I said smiling and she nodded and hung up. I look down at Minho and he looks up to me and I pull my mask down and peck his forehead and pull my mask back up and I can see his eye smile making me smile.

"I love you Min hyung.."

"I love you too Ji."

🥹