10k Special

Felix's Pov

School ended already which Hyunjin has graduated leaving me and Jisung on our last year. My mom wanted to go back to Australia for a few days with me. My dad lives in Australia for business work and we would visit him every twice a year.

Minho decided to stay because he "will died when he's without his sungie" for a few days, me and mom rolled our eyes at him for that.

I packed my clothes and felt arms wrapped around my waist making me flinch, "Gosh, Hyunjin you scare me!" I exclaimed and he hummed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to him seeing him in his pajamas already, "What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed, "Your leaving tomorrow.." he mumbled and I chuckled.

"It's not like I'm gonna move, it's just only for few days." I tried to cheer him up by saying that as I caressed his cheeks with my hands.

He pouted and whined as he pulled me closer, "Those few days will feel like weeks!" he whined loudly and I sighed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him closer, I pressed my lips onto his and he immediately kissed back.

He bit my bottom lip and I immediately pulled away and giggled as his reaction, "Nope!" I exclaimed and he pouted even more.

"Gosh Jisung is so lucky I'm so jealous of him." Hyunjin mumbled and I smiled softly, "Hyunjin, he's my dad, biological dad, I haven't seen him in a long time." I said and he look down.

He sighed and nodded accepting that I'm leaving for a few days. "Fine, but be sure to call me everyday, every hours, every minutes, and every seconds!" He demanded and I look at him with my eyes widened.

I squeezed his cheeks and he whined. "That hurts.." he mumbled as he rubbed his cheeks.

I chuckled and turned around to continue packing. He pouted not liking seeing me packing. He again wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

He started kissing my neck making squirmed, "That tickles~!" I smiled and he giggled as he continued to give kisses on my neck.

I didn't bother and continued to packed. Hyunjin frowned and he suddenly licked my neck and started sucking on it, "Hyunjin!" I yelled panicking as he continued to bite and sucked on it.

I panicked even more when he wouldn't stop, I held back any noises and he finally pulled away, "What was that?!" I said angrily and he shivered.

He unwrapped his arms around me and scooted away from me a little, "I'm sorry.." he mumbled quietly and I sighed. I stood up and went in front of the mirror and I gasped, "Hyunjin that's too much!" I yelled and he flinched.

This isn't a first time when he does this to me, he would often do that when he's jealous or when I won't see him for a few days. This time is much darker and way worse.

I turned to him and my mood softened when I saw him on the ground like a beaten pup. "Jinnie.." I softly said as I sat next to him.

He looked away from me and I wrapped my arms around him, "I know you wanted me to stay and that your overprotective but it's okay, I'll be fine and will return alive." I comforted him and he kept quiet.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and close his eyes going to sleep. I heard the door open making turning my head to the door.

I saw Jisung and Minho with a worried expression, "Hey, I heard you yelling Hyunjin so I wanted to make sure is everything okay?" Minho asked as they entered the room and I nodded.

"He got a little off guard." I quietly said and they sat in front of us and smirked. "It's new." Jisung teasingly said and I rolled my eyes.

"He always mark you, one time he got so jealous and he told me that he want to make you his and I panicked and said don't you dare." I blushed at Jisung's words and sighed.

"Why can't you stay?" Minho asked and I rolled my eyes, "Because I wanted to see my dad and I won't died for not seeing my lover for few days." I answered and Minho widened his eyes.

Jisung blushed and shook his head. Hyunjin started squirming a little making us stop talking. He buried his face in my neck and started kissing it again. He seemed to not noticed that the other two is here.

"Don't go.." Hyunjin mumbled softly and I rubbed his back, "No promises." I said and he whined. He then started giving me wet kisses on my neck which gives me a sign that he'll give me a hickey again.

"Alright Hyunjin, that's enough." I quickly said and he shook his head and hugged me tighter. "Hyunjin let our Yongbokkie go." Minho said making Hyunjin froze.

It was silence until Hyunjin spoke up, "No!" he held me tighter as Jisung and Minho stood up and started pulling Hyunjin's arms.

When they succeeded they immediately wrapped their legs and arms around him. I chuckled at the scene in front of me, I crawled in front of them and cupped Hyunjin's cheeks with my hands.

"Hyunjin, I will let you hold me, BUT NO markings! okay?" he vigorously nodded and they let him go.

I went back in front of my suitcase and he crawled over to wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder as the others left.

When I'm finally done packing I zipped my suitcase and Hyunjin unwrapped his arms and crawled over to my bed, Jisung and Hyunjin is staying over today.

I changed my clothes into my pajamas in the bathroom and brush my teeth. I turned off the main lights and turned on the LED lights.

I crawled over to my bed and laid beside Hyunjin. He immediately felt my presence and move towards me as he buried his face into my chest, he originally do this on the days he is not in the good mood.

I kept quiet as I massaged his scalp for him to sleep which work. My mom entered my room and sat on the chair that is next to my bed.

Hyunjin's back is facing her so I'm directly facing you, "Lemme guess, he doesn't want to let you go and did it again." my mom said and I nodded as she chuckled.

"He's really clingy, it's cute though." She said and I hummed, "I feel bad, he tried to mark me more, but I stopped him with the help of those two." my mom laughed a little loudly and I quickly quiet her as Hyunjin wrapped his arms and legs around me and held me tightly.

I chuckled as she waved and left the room. I look down at him and smiled at Hyunjin's sleeping face. I stroke his hair back and pecked his bare forehead.

"I love you"

10k Special Chapter