8

We finally made it to the hospital and I carried Felix inside and the nurse immediately got to the bed. I laid him down on the bed and they ran off while three of us sat down on the chair.

After 10 minutes, the doctor came out "Lee Felix?" We all stood up and went to the doctor. "Felix is lucky that he doesn't have broken bones but he has severe bruises on his body that he won't be able to move much because it'll hurt." The doctor explained as I sighed in relief.

The doctor only let me inside because I'm his brother and I closed the door behind me and walked towards Felix's bed.

I sat down next to Felix as he looked at my movements. "Felix, you're still getting bullied in your old school?" I was disappointed in my tone.

He got transferred five times because of bullying. Our mom said that if it happened one more time then it's an online school which Felix does not like, so he started wearing  masks.

He looked away feeling bad and I sighed and held his hand. "It's okay Felix, you can tell me whenever you're ready. just don't hide it forever." I said and he nodded, smiling a little.

I sat my backpack on my lap and dig through inside. I pull out a mask and hand it to Felix. Felix grabs it and carefully puts it on but his nose is showing. I left the room and I asked the doctor if the others could come in and he said yes.

I went to Hyunjin and Jisung and saw them sitting on chairs. "Hey you guys can come in." As soon as I said that, Hyunjin stood up and ran to Felix's room. Me and Jisung chuckled and I went to sit next to Jisung as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"How is he?" Jisung asked softly and I sighed. "He is doing fine, just some bruises." I answered exhaustedly and he hummed and held my hand to comfort me.

I smile and kiss Jisung's forehead and he giggled. "Shouldn't we see Felix?" I asked. "Let Hyunjin have a moment with him." He said and I hummed agreeing.

ᕕ🥰ᕗ