15k Special

Third Person POV
Hyunjin woke up feeling unwell. He cursed at himself for walking home in the rain last night with no protections.

He will get hit by Felix because of that. Hyunjin whined at the headache and his stuffy nose. His mom entered the room and noticed Hyunjin's condition, "Oh my, your sick?!" Hyunjin whined more and felt tears shedding his eyes.

Ms.Hwang sighed softly and clicked her tongue, "The boys are here so you guys can walk together to school, but I'll let them know that your sick." Hyunjin lifted his head up and look at his mother.

"Felix..?" Hyunjin's voice hoarse as his throat felt icky. Ms.Hwang smiled softly, "Come down if you have enough energy to say bye to him." she said and Hyunjin slowly get up.

He grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around himself. He slowly walked down the hallway to the kitchen room following his mom.

"He can't go today, he's sick" His mom spoke up for him and when he entered the room, they look at him. "Gosh Hyunjin you look miserable." Jisung said and Hyunjin pouted as he covered his face with his blanket.

He went to the living room which is across the kitchen and laid down on the couch as he felt his energy already dropping down.

He felt the weight behind him and Hyunjin turned his head around to see Felix frowning. "Felix.." Hyunjin turned around and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist pulling him down.

Minho came over and give them a extra blanket, "Felix, mom said you can skip school to stay with Hyunjin." he said and Felix smiled and nodded.

Felix unwrapped Hyunjin's arms and sat up as he take his jacket off giving it to Hyunjin, "Hug onto this, I'm gonna help your mom make your porridge and medicine." he said knowing how much clingy Hyunjin would get when he's sick.

Hyunjin nodded, grabbing his jacket and buried it into his face inhaling the scent. Felix went inside the kitchen and smiled when he saw Ms.Hwang.

"Thank you for let me staying with him." Felix said and Ms.Hwang chuckled, "Oh believe me, ever since you guys started a relationship I couldn't handle him whining wanting you to be with him." Felix blushed at Ms.Hwang's words but he couldn't deny it.

They finished making the soup and Ms.Hwang brought the medicine and a cup of water. She went to sit beside Hyunjin and placed the medicine and the water on the coffee table.

"Hyunjin wake up." She said softly shaking him as Hyunjin slowly open his eyes. He look around and noticed that his mom is giving him the medicine and water.

She help him sat up and he swallows down the medicine with water. "Lixie..?" Hyunjin mumbled looking around the living room not noticing him.

"He's preparing your porridge." She said as she placed the cup on the coffee table and left as Felix entered the room holding a bed tray with porridge.

He placed them on the table and sat next to Hyunjin. "Lixie.." Hyunjin mumbled tiredly and Felix smiled softly, "Yes?" he softly said as he picked up the porridge.

"Cuddles.." Hyunjin mumbled again and Felix smiled shyly, "After you eat this." he said and Hyunjin nodded.

Felix picked up the spoon and blow onto it before feeding Hyunjin. After he was done eating, Felix placed the now empty bowl on the tray and helped Hyunjin get up from the couch.

When they stood up, Hyunjin immediately cling onto Felix. Felix blushed softly before carefully walking him to his room. He helped him laid down and Felix sat down on the bed.

Felix took his shoes off and stroke his hair back (no he isn't wearing any mask). Hyunjin eyed his movements and smiled softly at him. Felix went under the covers and Hyunjin immediately buried his face onto Felix's chest.

Hyunjin pecked at the clothed chest as Felix chuckled lightly and peck Hyunjin's forehead.

"I love you Jinnie hyung."

"I love you too Yongbokkie."

15k Special Chapter