17

Hyunjin's Pov

I look a Felix in awe but also shockness. He confessed to me and I didn't say anything to him which makes him tear up.

I was about to tell him that I also like him, well, love him. But I guess that I don't have to say it first. "I-it's okay that you don't like me back, I just want to say it." Felix sniffed and still wont look at me.

I smiled softly, "Felix look at me." I said softly but he shook his head no. "It's okay to say that you don't like me because I know that you won't." Felix admitted and I sighed.

I lifted his chin up using my index finger and leaned close to his face, "But I didn't say I don't like you," I pinch the center of his mask and slowly pull it down, "because I love you." I leaned down more and pull his mask down more and close my eyes then finally kiss his lips.

I feel that he is shock and does not know what to do, so I move my hand away from the mask and hold his hand, caressing it, but he still didn't kiss me back.

I pulled away and look at his face with no mask. I smiled at how cute he look without his mask. "You look pretty." I said softly smiling at him and he blushed and looked down and pulling mask back up.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and take the hook of the mask off and put it in my pocket so he won't put it back on.

He panicked and look around, covering his face by using his sweater paws over his mouth and nose.

I chuckled and pulled his arm down, "It's okay, no one in our school is here, you choose the right place." Felix sighed and nodded, he look down not knowing what to do, "S-s-so you l-like me back?" Felix asked.

I sighed, "Felix I don't like you." I said harshly.

ᕕ🙃ᕗ