5

I woke up with enough energy and got ready for school. I walked out of my house and walked to school. I saw Jisung in front of me and I ran to him and hopped on his back. "RAAAAHHH"

I laughed at him as he fell on the ground. He pouted and glared at me and stood up and wiped the dust off his clothes. "You're walking with me right?" He asked, making me frown. "Duh? We always walk together, nothing new." I said and he nodded, pulling out his phone and texted someone.

"Well, someone will be walking with us." Jisung said and that made me curious. "Who?" I asked very curiously and Jisung smirked. "Oh, the Lee brothers." He said and that made me think for a second and widened my eyes as I knew what he meant.

"SHIT!" I pulled out my phone and went to the camera and checked myself and fixed my hair. He laughed at me and I glared at him. When I think I look perfect to impress one of the Lee brothers that I love so dearly, I put my phone away, very satisfied that I was born handsome. "I need to make a note to thank my parents for giving me this look."

I followed Jisung since we're going to their house and he knows the way. We made it to the location and we walked to the front door and Han rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing Minho. He smiled when he saw Jisung and turned to me.

"Oh, your Hyunjin?" He asked and I felt nervousness going through my body "Don't be an asshole, he is just his brother!" "Y-yes." I replied nervously and Minho just chuckled and Jisung was trying to hold back his laughter.

"It's okay, I don't bite!" He said and I sighed heavily not realizing that I was holding my breath. "Well Felix is just almost ready, he needs to-" Suddenly a female voice yelled across the house.

"LEE MINHO HELP YOUR BROTHER GETTING READY AND LET THESE POOR GUESTS INSIDE THE HOUSE!!"  I assumed that it's his mom yelling at Minho and he winced at the yelling. He opened the door wider for us to get inside and we did.

I looked around the house to see some childhood pictures of Minho and Felix. I smiled at the picture of little felix that he got yogurt around his mouth holding a spoon.

Jisung noticed that I was staring at little Felix pictures and nudged at my side making me glared at him. "What? We can't just stand here." He whispered and I rolled my eyes knew that he was right.

Mrs.Lee led us to the living room and we sat on the couch. We chatted while we waited for the Lee brothers to get ready for school. Suddenly one of the brothers ran down the stairs almost falling and we looked up to see Felix in the rush.

Sadly, his back is facing us so I couldn't see his face. I could tell that he was stuffing pancakes in his mouth and almost choking on it and his mom scolded him for choking as she gave him his mask.

Felix took the mask and drank the milk so he could easily swallow the pancakes in his mouth and put it on the mask as his mom fixed his hair. "Goodness gracious Lee Felix you need to get a haircut!" His mom again scolded him while Felix whined, making me smile at their family bond and Felix's cuteness with his mom.

Minho walked down the stairs with Felix's book bag in his hand and his own book bag in the other hand. Me and Jisung sat up and walked to their direction and Minho called for Felix and handed him his backpack and Felix took it and swung it on his shoulder.

We walk out of the house while Felix and I had became a third wheel already. I tried to steady my breathing because the couple was in front of us and Felix was walking next to me. I put my hands inside my jacket as I felt the urge to hold his hands.

When Jisung and Minho is already ahead of us that is like 6 meters away from us, I sighed as I was tryna think of what I was gonna say. "So Felix, right?" I finally started and looked at his direction and he nodded.

I sighed that he didn't say anything and I had nothing else to say. Without us or me knowing Jisung took a glance at us and smirked. They actually went ahead of us on purpose so that we could finally talk.

We slowly walked as we didn't say anything. I looked at him and wondered why he would wear a mask. "So I heard that Jisung saw your face?" I asked and Felix flinched when I suddenly talked.

"O-oh y-yeah." He said and was about to throw hands at Minho when he snickered at Felix's stuttering. I chuckled at his shyness and Felix blushed which I sadly didn't notice.

"I'm really curious what you look like and he won't even tell me but all he said is that you have freckles." I said pouting that I didn't get enough information and Felix glanced at me and smiled under his mask.

Minho left for college when we passed by the campus building so Jisung is now walking next to me and playing around with me. "Hey Felix! Didn't you know that Hyunjin-" I slapped the back of his head before he could embarrass me.

I look at Felix softly smiling at him and put my arm around his shoulders. "It's nothing Felix, don't worry about it." I reassured him and he nodded and I noticed the red stuff on his skin that is not covered by his mask or hair.

I kept my arm around his shoulders and continued to chat with Jisung and we made sure that Felix wasn't alone.

ᕕ😆ᕗ