7 (Bully)

Felix's pov

I left the school and went home. As I was walking home, someone suddenly dragged me to an alley and pushed me to the wall.

I winced at the pain on my back and looked up and widened my eyes as I saw the familiar figure in front of me. "Lee Felix, is that you?" He said, smirking at me.

They're my bullies from my old school. They bully me just because of how I look and where I came from. I stood there paralyzed as I saw the people of my nightmares that I don't want to see again.

He smirked as he lifted his hands and took off my mask and he laughed. "I told you guys! It's him!" They all laughed and walked closer to me, each step they took made me feel more and more small.

I looked down as I'm still scared of them. Then suddenly I felt pain on my cheek. My head swung to the side as I felt tears sliding down my face. "You should have told us you went to a different school. it was so boring without you." He said coldly and I sniffled as the pain worsened.

He gripped my hair and lifted my head to make me look at him. "You piece of crap, you broke lots of our rules." He threw me down to the floor and started beating me up.

Minho's pov

I was walking with Jisung and Hyunjin. Suddenly we heard sobbing and grunts. We looked to our side and saw a figure on the floor that looked like he went to Jisung and Hyunjin's school because of the uniform.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I yelled and they looked up and ran away. I ran towards the figure on the floor. I widened my eyes when I saw Felix being all bruised, cuts, and blood from his mouth.

"Felix!" I yelled and sat on my knees looking down at him. He weakly looked at me as he panted. "H-hyung.." He said and I put my arms around him and he buried his face in my chest as tears streamed through his face.

I look at the others and see them standing behind me, making me sigh of relief that they look clueless and Hyunjin hasn't seen his face.

"One of you guys called the taxi." I demanded and Hyunjin called the taxi while I carried Felix and he buried his face more into my chest. Jisung looked at Felix and gasped.

I looked at him and he nodded. He took off his jacket and gently wrapped it around Felix. Hyunjin came back "The taxi will be here in 2 minutes."

😖