chapter 3

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

Since we start living together under the same roof I often would make mistake of calling him yibo instead of Yien.

Strangely he never seems to mind it.

It's been few days since Yien came to live with us.

Ah Xing seems to like him so much. And since he's been spending time with him he became more open kid. He would talk and laugh more than before.

Although he came back home for the purpose of business yien is still unwilling to join yet.

*********

Today I decided to visit my parent's home after what it felt like years.

And him being himself, he invited himself in and joined us.

And I wasn't able to say anything since ah xing likes him and he was happier to see him tagging along.

I sighed.

Car ride was loud,

Ah Xing was talking about his favorite cartoon with him.

Seeing ah Xing happy makes me happy but...
I'm scared he might get used to him... which is bad since he's not his papa someday he'll get married and will have his own family.

.

.

.
________

"Yibo, you shouldn't.......ah sorry!!
Yien, You shouldn't drink too much you need to go back home. I heard you'll be joining work tomorrow." I said while trying to stop him from drinking too much.

Why do my mom has to offer us drink?

I sighed.

"It's alright. And you can call me yibo Zhan ge I don't mind." He said.

"No....I...I particularly don't wanna call you that."

It was just..... slip of tongue....

After few more glasses he's drunk.

.

"ZHAN GE you should start calling me yibo for real I like that better."

Yes, totally drunk. But....

I was surprised to hear that.

Mom was drunk too....

Mom seems like she was happy to have a company to drink since my dad doesn't like drinking.

"Mom you should stop drinking too much." I said.

"I felt happy it feels like my son in law have came to visit us" she cried.

I sighed again.

"Don't worry. Mother I can be your son in law too"

I shake my head looking at their condition...
Now, I probably should prepare a bed for yien to sleep over.

He is already too drunk to go back home.

The main plan was to only drove us and maybe have dinner then he leaves.
.
Now look at him.

Whatever.

.
.
.
.
________

*After Dinner*

.

.
"Can I sleep with Papa yibo?" Ah Xing asked.

"Stop it ah xing. He's not your papa... also he's drunk. Sleep with Grandpa and Grandma if you want" I told him.

"Okay... I'll ask Papa yibo later... today I'll sleep with Gempa and genma" he said and ran off to my dad who was watching some news in the living room.

"Wait I just told you not to call him papa....did you not hear what I said...."

This kid.
I sighed for 4th time today.
.
.

After becoming a little sober.
Mom came to me and told me she forgot to change the bedsheet. That I should go and change the bedsheet in the guest room where Wang Yien will be staying.

I took the new bedsheet, that my mom gave me and moved towards the guest room.

As I was about to rang the bell I noticed the door wasn't locked at all. He probably forget it since he was really drunk.

I went in without thinking only to come face to face with half naked Wang Yien .

I instantly moved a step back. I looked anywhere but him.

I can feel he was also a bit shocked.

"I was about to lock the door. didn't know you would suddenly enter the room." He explained.

"Zhan ge, came here to sleep with me??" He suddenly asked.

"What? No." I replied instantly this time looking at him.

He seems like, he has just taken a shower.
And is seems sober by now.

He's nicely build. Probably a bit better than Yibo? No no not better.
Damn! What am I thinking about?

Fuck you Xiao Zhan.
I mentally scolded myself.

"I just came here to change the bedsheet" I told him.

"Ohh okay." He said letting me change it for him and went to put on a tee I bought him earlier.

When I was done changing the bedsheet. I decided to leave the room as quickly as possible.

"Okay, get some rest. Good night" I said before heading towards the door.

"Zhan ge. I need to talk to you about something." He suddenly said.

I turned back to look at him.

"Right now?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I ....my brother......" He seems a little nervous.

I was waiting for him to continue.

"Maybe I'll talk about it later. You should have some rest too Zhan ge. Good night" he said and suddenly ended the conversation.

"Okay" I said and left the room.

Damn! Now he's making me curious.

What could it be that he wanna talk about but looks nervous?