chapter 19

Wang Yibo's P.O.V

.
.
I looked at Zhan Ge's face. Who was sound asleep.
He probably is really tired after taking me in for a long while.

Damn! Why do I love him so much? I never thought I'd actually end up loving a guy this much.
Wheres the very thought of having this kind of relationship with another guy freaks me out.
But I want to give my everything to Zhan Ge, this will never change.

Sometimes, I thinks about it. Both of the twins falling for Zhan Ge unconditionally, is this only coincidence or there is something else to it. (A/n:Let's find out in special chapter)

He slowly opened his eyes while I was caressing his cheeks lost in thoughts.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No...I fell asleep without realizing. We need to wash up before sleeping. I also need to change the bedsheet." He said.

"Okay let's go wash up together" I said and kissed on his forehead.

.

.

.

_______

We took a warm bath together

We took a warm bath together. It was already midnight. The winter is here. Everything is still and silent.

We sit in the bathtub for a long while enjoying the warmth of the water, our bodies pressed against each other. Our hands playing with each other. The only thing that can be heard is our faint heartbeats.

"Zhan Ge" I said after enjoying the long silence.

"Hmm"

"I want to asked you something? I know you probably don't want to think about it yet but I can't help myself........
please marry me Zhan Ge." I said with a loud beating heart and slide a diamond ring in his finger which I was keeping with me all these times.

He turned to looked at me. Surprised and shocked was clear in his eyes.

"Please marry me Zhan Ge. It's a request. Still you get to reply with a yes or no...you can take your time too." I added.

"It's not a right thing to do you know? You sliding a diamond ring into my finger, without my reply.... good thing that my reply is a yes...or else you would have been in trouble" he replied.

"I'm sorry I just..... WHAT?" I asked back surprised when I realized what he just said.

He said his reply is 'yes' did I just heard that right?

"Yes....you heard that right. I said yes." He said and cupped both of my cheeks and gently kissed me.

"I don't want to make you wait for my answer again" he said after pulling away from the kiss.