chapter 11

Wang Yibo's P.O.V

.
.

After we came back home from check up, Zhan ge got off the car in rush and went straight up towards his room. He was scolding himself continuously.

Ah Xing and I followed behind.

"I never thought I would get pregnant again and yet here I am. What am I? A slut? Why did I do it with a brother in law. I was trying to forget so much about whatever happened that night and now look at my fate, I have to live with it everyday now."

"Zhan ge" I called out from behind.

As soon as he got into his room he slammed close the door in front of my face.

"You two don't disturb me or come to me until tomorrow." He shouted from inside.

Ah Xing and I stared at the close door for a while.

I looked at ah Xing, he really was worried.

"Ah Xing, Don't worry about papa. Papa is completely fine. He's just upset about something." I explained to him.

"You wanna sleep with me tonight?" I asked ah Xing he nodded.

.

.

.

______________

(Flashbacks)*********
.

.

***Continuation of chapter 8***

.

.

I need to stop him before I couldn't contain myself either.....

"Zhan GE stop." I climb on top of him and grabbed onto his arms as he was trying to remove his pants completely.

"Just Fuck me. I need you right now" he said

And I lost it all there.

I loosen my grip in shock, and he freed his arms from my grip.

Then he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

He slide in his tongue into my mouth and started playing with my tongue.

That felt so good I started to want more and more of him.

I decided to pull away for a moment. His tongue was still so glued to mine. So his mouth was a mess with saliva when I pulled away. Yet he looked so sexy.

There were tears in the corner of his eyes, like he desperately wants something.

"Zhan Ge, do you really want it.?" I ask.

He nodded and connected our lips again. And wrapped both of his legs around my waist.

No matter how good it feels I pulled away for one more time.

"Zhan Ge, do you know who I am right now?" I asked.

He nodded again.

"Yibo.." he said my name like he's moaning.

This time I connected our mouths together for one more time.

After that everything was like heaven to me.

.
.
It was always in the back of my head that, I might be doing wrong thing....that Zhan ge only wants it because he's drunk, that he'll not remember any of it... Or if he remembers he might hate me....

But his desperate look and my desire kept me on going.

And in the end, we ended up doing it all the way.