chapter 18

Wang Yibo's P.O.V

.

.
It's been a couple days now since we started dating. Zhan Ge will have mood swings time to time, he's still cute tho. But.... nowadays Zhan Ge is more intimate with me which of course makes me happy.
It even motivates me to work harder even tho I want to be next to Zhan ge all the time but the feeling of coming back home to see his face after missing him for a whole day is a great feeling.

"Sir, we're having a meal together tonight, we would like to invite you too" one of the employee said to me.

"I would pass this time. And since I'm dating someone now I might not be able to join you guys more often from now on." I said to him with a smile.

.

.

****Evening****

I went to home, and saw Zhan Ge outside at the garden with ah Xing and one of the maid.

"Zhan Ge what are you doing?" I asked as I saw them with bundles of wool.

"I'm trying to learn knitting. Since winter is coming and I don't feel like going to my restaurant for work, and I feel bored at home. So I want to make some warm clothes for my babies by myself." He said.

It's like we're already married and it made me so excited.
Damn! I love him so much.

He makes me feel warm inside for no reason.

"I'm learning too Papa yibo" ah Xing said.

I smiled and picked him up in my arms.

"You don't have to learn it. You'll be going to school soon" I said to him while kissing on his cheeks.

******

*After dinner*

I waited for Zhan Ge in his room to come back after putting ah Xing to bed.

"What are you doing here?" Zhan Ge asked as soon as he saw me.

"Waiting for you" i replied.

"Why?"

"I want to sleep with you Zhan Ge. Cause I miss you" I said while pouting to coax him.

He sighed before getting onto the bed. And leaned against my body.

"I'm feeling too tired for some reason" he said.

I'm glad he didn't make me to go back to my room this time.

"Do you want me to massage your shoulder?" I asked.

It probably is because of pregnancy that he's getting tired easily these days.

"No need. Just go to sleep. You have work tomorrow" he said and moved away before facing his back to me.

I pouted, and pulled his back close to me from behind.

Suddenly, he hissed and sit up quickly on the bed making me worried.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you somewhere?" I asked worried.

"No... it's just... your hands..." He said kinda blushing.

I was really confused.

"... your hands just touched my chest... which have been really sensitive lately.." he told me.

I was still confused.

"You're chest...why is it..?" I tried asking.

But he cut me off with "oh shit!" And ran towards the bathroom.