chapter 10

Wang Yibo's P.O.V

.

.

It's been 3 weeks since I confessed to Zhan GE.

We have been acting like nothing happened. Part of it was because Zhan ge said he doesn't want any kind of awkwardness between us anymore.

Despite of what we feel inside, everything is going normally.

"Zhan ge, I'm going out with some friends tonight. So I'll be late..." I said before heading out for work when I saw Zhan ge with ah Xing eating breakfast.

"Don't be late tonight." Zhan ge replied instantly. His voice was so Stern that almost got me scared. Looks like someone is in bad mood.

"Oh..Okay" I replied in confuse.

"Ohh.... before I forget, tomorrow evening Mr. Wang and Mrs. Wang both are coming to dinner. They told me to invite my parents too. Mr. Wang have been thinking about celebrating you finally joining the business. Also I want to talk about ah Xing's schooling. It's about time." He explained.

"Okay" I said before finally heading out.

.

.

.

_________

There was a lot of work load as usual since I like to slack off sometime, and takes a day off sometimes without a reason.

.

.
.
Since Zhan ge seems a bit off today, I decided to cancel my plans and head home straight.
.
..

When I returned home in the evening I saw Zhan ge sleeping on the couch.
Next to him was some ingredients lying around.

I got worried.

Ah Xing came running to me.

"Papa and me went to shopping but as soon as we got home papa said he's feeling really tired and fell asleep on the couch." Ah Xing explained.

"What about those vegetables lying around." I asked.

"I..I tripped on them" ah Xing said with a guilty look on his face.

I laughed a bit.

"It's alright, I'll ask a maid to clean it" I said picking ah Xing up in my arms.

"Umm....papa got really mad earlier because one of the maid broke his favorite flower pot...so he send all of them home." Ah Xing explained.

Zhan ge got mad at one of the maid?? Now that's unusual.

"Alright!! Papa yibo will clean up, you go play in your room for now." I put ah xing back down.

He nodded and ran up to his room.

"Zhan ge" I voiced out silently scared to wake him up. He looked so tired. Have he been sleeping well at night?

I picked him up in my arms bridal style. He's a bit heavy but somehow I managed to took him to his room.

I laid him down on his bed, he's still in deep asleep.

I stared at his face for a while.

Zhan ge is still so beautiful as ever. How can I not fall for you again?

'I wish you could accept me someday.' I whispered.

After that I leaned in to kiss his neck.

And left his room to Clean up the living room.