chapter 14

Wang Yibo's P.O.V
.

.

"Wait Yibo....i.... what are you doing?" He asked me blushing as I took off his shirt.

He tried to cover his body with his hands.

I don't often see him blushing. But Zhan Ge is really cute like this. I wish I could make him blush more often.

I cupped his cheeks with both of my hands.

He didn't bothered to look at me.

"Zhan Ge please tell me what's bothering you?" I asked him again.

In the back of my head, I know what's actually bothering him but I want to hear it from him.

"Yibo...I think you should go back to your room" he said instead of replying to my question. Still not looking at me in the eyes.

"Zhan Ge just look at me?" This time I forced him to look at me.

His eyes suddenly became teary.

He covered his face and said in wavering voice

"I'm scared."

I instantly pulled him into a hug.

" I'm really pathetic. I keep pushing you away, yet I'm actually scared of how am I gonna go alone in this journey without you." He said.

I can feel his warm tears falling and rolling down my chest.

"I'm scared, you'll be married soon and I'll be left all alone once again. It hurts thinking about it. I don't want to be like this I swear." He explained.

"Zhan Ge, if you're so scared then why don't you just accept me without caring about others for once" I asked gently.

Then he broke the hug to look at me.

Zhan Ge right now is really vulnerable. That I feel like I'm taking advantage of that.

"Yibo I don't....." He started but I cut him off with a kiss.

It was sweet yet really deep kiss.

We both needed air but i didn't wanted to let go.

He pushed me a bit to catch the breath.

We both were breathless. He fall back onto my chest.

"See Zhan Ge you know you like me too" I said.

"Give me some more time. I feel like, it's because I keep seeing you around i started to forget he's gone, I started to miss him less. I feel like once I start to accept you, Yien in my heart will disappear too. And it'll be unfair to him. I loved him so much to forget just like that. My heart is in so much trouble yibo." He started crying again.

When he said that, I think I started to understand his feelings a bit more.

He cares so much.

We stayed that way for a while in silence.

Then he got up and got out of the bathtub and took off his pants.

"I'm going to bed early, you should go back now" he said before getting out of bathroom.

Hugging his half naked body was already enough  to turn me on and now I even saw his complete slander sexy naked body. I think I need to help myself tonight.

I collected my clothes and went out of his bathroom too.

Before heading out of his room I saw Zhan Ge tangled up on his bedsheet still naked not caring about anything anymore.