chapter 21

Wang Yibo's P.O.V
.

.
.

Finally! It's our wedding day.

Next month is his delivery month. I hope everything will be alright.

A lot of happiness is coming my way. I feel like the luckiest man alive right now.

We lived in the same house, but I haven't seen Zhan Ge for whole day. I really really want to see him right now.

After getting ready I decided to went outside.

The mansion is really alive today. It seems that, the guests has already started arriving.

As I was passing by Zhan Ge's room I wanted to enter so badly but I hold the urge and walked past his room.

I went to talk to few guests.

Dad was also talking with couple of guests.
He came towards me when he saw me..

"You look great son" he said with a smile but then it disappeared the next second.
"But...the servant who was supposed to help Xiao Zhan with dressing said...He's not in his room. Don't know where is he right now...I hope he'll be back soon." He said

"C'mon dad stop kidding with me. Even tho i wasn't able to see him today we talked just an hour ago. You're kidding right?" I asked.

There is no way Zhan Ge will leave me at our wedding day.

He only shrugged his shoulder and went back to talk to the guest.

I don't believe my dad but I decided to call Zhan Ge for once what if his mood swings kicked in and he doesn't want to marry me anymore.

He didn't picked my call, I called twice but no answer.

It bother me so much that ran back inside the mansion.
Went upstairs to his room I knocked but it was already unlocked so I went in...

Looked around the room, and saw his tuxedo still lying on bed.

I panicked when I actually didn't see him in his room.

I was about to call him again when I saw his phone on his pillow and suddenly bathroom door cracked open.

I turned to look at Zhan Ge, who was actually all dressed up, all it left is to put on his tuxedo.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"No... nothing..I only came here to check on you if you're ready or not" I replied.

"Liar" he said.

"Well..I was scared that your mood swings might kick in and you might not want to marry me anymore and you might run away" I replied honestly while sitting on the bed.

"My stupid soon to be husband in a few minutes, how am I going to run away with your baby? Speaking of which, the baby kicked a while ago" he told with a smile.

"Really??" I asked and went to touch his stomach.

I waited for baby to kick again.

We stayed like that for a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for baby to kick" I replied.

Zhan Ge rolled his eyes.

"It's almost time, let's go outside... we don't have time for this now" he said.

"Oh right" I said and helped him to put on his tuxedo.

After that he pushed me out before I can have a nice glance at him.

"You go first" he said from inside.