chapter 17

Wang Yibo's P.O.V

.

.

.
It was a happy day for me. I don't know why I decided to tell him all that which could've ruin our day.

But Zhan Ge took it well thankfully.

He even kissed me sweetly and I melted.

He almost pulled away after a sweet kiss but I connected our lips again and took the lead of the kiss.

The kiss suddenly got heated.

We both started undressing and reconnecting our lips again and again.

"Wanna go into the water?" I asked breathless.

He nodded.
We went into the lake...

He suddenly looked at me intensely.

"I haven't replied to your question previously

I don't know how to reply to that, but I wanna be happy together with you now and forever if possible"

As he said That I reconnected our lips again.

don't say anything anymore Zhan Ge I'll always make you happy. I won't give you the chance to Leave me.

.

As we forgot ourself in Bliss, we were almost naked and then I reached out for his butt, turned zhan Ge around bite on the back of his neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I was so hard at the moment, zhan Ge probably felt it and he flinched a little bit.

I wanted to take him right then and there. But then I realized something and I had to stop myself from going any further.

I pulled myself away from him a little bit.

"Zhan Ge, I can't help it but I need to stop." I told him.

He turned to look at me confused.

"I...I'm not sure if it's safe to have sex during pregnancy. I don't want you to have any difficulties during your pregnancy" I shared my thoughts.

I don't want to bring any problem for him because of my desires.

Zhan Ge only smiled and slowly moved towards me.

He hugged me and whispered in my ears

"Then let me help you with my hands"

Suddenly, I felt something hot like electricity running all over my body.

I felt so much hotter even tho I am already under the water.

Zhan Ge never acted like this towards me while sober and I'm somehow overjoyed by this.