chapter 15

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

.

.

I was really surprised when he said that he bought the house.

"I bought it for us Zhan Ge. We'll come here and spend sometimes whenever we need a vacation in the future. The surroundings is so beautiful too." He said suddenly making my chest feel tight.

He's going ahead by himself. Wheres I'm still unsure of everything.

It seems like he's looking ahead for future together with me.
I'm scared to hurt him now.

"Zhan Ge... don't worry about anything for now and enjoy the views and free your mind from everything while we're here on this small vacation." He said while taking my hand on his.

He probably noticed my sudden change of mood.

I only nodded unsure of what should I say.

"Okay I'll look for the maid to cook something for us. We'll just rest today." He said and went out.

.

.

That day after having the meal. I wanted to take a nap before looking at the beautiful view around the house.

But I never wake up that night. I don't know why but I probably needed a good rest with all the stress I've been taking for a couple days now.

Yibo never bother to wake me up either.

When I opened my eyes it was already the morning of next day.

.

.

.
After breakfast, yibo took me for a walk outside.

We kinda looked here and there.

It indeed was a beautiful place.

.

The day went by too fast. I didn't even realized it.

It was good day to forget about everything else for a while.

.

.

.

In the evening, I decided to take a bath in the lake, which was literally attached to the balcony. It was like a natural swimming pool. The water was crystal clear.

Before diving into the lake, I was sitting at the edge of it. Relaxing and admiring the beautiful scenery in front of me for a while when yibo came in the view.

He handed me a glass of juice and sat down next to me.

He himself was holding a glass full of beer.

I looked at him for a while expecting an explanation.

When he noticed me looking at him he clanked his glass against mine.

I rolled my eyes.

"I mean it would be better to have a glass of beer too" I said.

"Zhan Ge, it's better to take care of your health from now on." He said while sipping on his beer.

I sighed.

.
.

"Yibo!! " I said his name while taking a little sip of my juice.

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"Are you going to get married to someone else if I don't accept you soon enough?" I asked not looking at him at all.

Well, that was a stupid question to ask at the moment.