S i x t e e n

Y/n POV:

"What the fuck, woman!"

he looked at me in anger. I wanted to beat him up so before I could do anything, I left the room.

"Au revoir"

I walked out to see Nat and Clint already ready to go.

"I don't like this guy" I mumbled to Nat as we made our way through the crowd.

I turned around to see him with Jack. They were on their way back to the room.

Back outside we walked down the street. "Why did you go in with him, I told you not to go" Nat didn't seem to happy about it.

"Ugh, I wanted to get some more information and it all turned out well, didn't it?" I answered. "I'm hungry, anyone wanna stop for sushi?"

"We were there to plant the bug, this was unnecessary" Nat did seem a bit calmer now but still a bit mad.

"And to get as much info as possible incase the bug doesn't work" I was a little pissed at Nat for being mad at me. I was just doing my work.

"Okay stop arguing now. By the way I liked Y/n's idea with the sushi" Clint came into the conversation.

We went to eat something and then at around midnight returned to the tower.

"How'd it go?" Tony asked us as soon as we arrived.

"was good" I said and walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a bottle of water.

Nat gave me a look. "yea, we planted the bug and got the information"

"great" Tony said. "in the conference room they're listening to them through the bug."

The three of us followed Tony to the conference room to see everyone sitting at the table.

Fury had a laptop in front of him which was connected to speaker from which we could listen to the conversation between Jack and Carlos. 

"How was it" I sat down next to Wanda.

"It went well" I gave her a quick smile and leaned back into my chair.

Hopefully it was worth it.

"Okay guys I think now they get to the interesting things" Tony said and we were all quiet.

"Have you found him?" I heard Jack's voice through the little box.

"No, he's not here" Carlos answered him.

"What do you mean he's not here? What are we here for then?" Jack seemed pretty pissed off.

"He left before we could find him. We will have to go after him. But he's not in New York anymore." Carlos said surprisingly calm.

"Who are they talking about?" Steve spoke out the thing we were all thinking.

"I don't know" Tony said.

"Well then we have to find out" Fury came from the back.

"What the fuck, Carlos you said he would be here!" We heard Jack again.

"But he's obviously not but I know where he is." there was a rustling sound. It got louder until it eventually cut off all together.

"What happened?" Sam asked confused.

"Something must have compromised the bug" Tony looked exhausted "Damnit we were so close. We just need to know where they're going"

Everyone was silent.