10

Third persons pov.

In the morning, the two older countries got woken up by soft strokes over their cheeks and quiet chuckeling. "Comon you two lovebirds. Time to get up and go to breakfast~" A sweet voice hummed. Britain was the first one to look up at Prussia who was sitting on their bed and smiling. Her hair was still a bit messy as well as her wings as she just sat there in her long white nightdress. R.E on the other hand didnt want to get up so, he raised his wing and pushed her forcefully onto the bed only to cuddle her as well as Britain, who quickly followed and trapped her as well inbetween the two of them. The firstly swearing and fighting prussian soon stopped and just accepted that she would have to wait a bit longer for breakfast as the other two seemed very comfortable and happy with them cuddeling.

After around 20 minutes finally they got up and ready for breakfast which they comfortably enjoyed but the peace wouldn't last for ever. Soon a large storm started to appear on the horizon, light blue lightnings lighting up the dark clouds that were approaching. And so they decided to stay inside today and play board games, card games, maybe burry their heads in books from the library? Who knows.

R.Es point of view

Again I looked outside. God it was such a hell here. The castle was pretty close to the sea and I saw how the massive waves hit the shores of Prussias lands. I was used to the sea even at some points being frozen within my terretories but this really did scare me. Of course I knew storms in general but this really wasnt the thing I was used to...I turned again my back to the window and walked to the bed in which Prussia sat in,reading a random german book while Britain sat in an armchair and was holding Prussias pet owl while her eagle sat in his lap. He seemed to be relaxed by the rain hailing against the large windowfront. Me myself didnt like it at all. I had goosebumbs and felt extremly unsafe even tho Prussia had assured me that the palace was safe. I crawled onto the king sized bed and laid down next to her, laying my head onto her stomach in hopes of finding comfort. Thank god that she noticed me being distressed and so she carefully put her left hand onto my head and crawled it a bit, combing through my hair at times.

Suddenly a bright flash filled the room, followed by the loud banging nosie of a thunder, ripping apart the peacefull silence. I shrieked together and almost clawed at Prussia, hiding my face within her chlothes. I heard how her book closed and soon a second hand laying around my back. "For that you always want to be the big scary Russian Empire you seem pretty scared of a bit of weather." Britain mocked me. Before I could respond tho, Prus stepped in. "If you are jealous of him cuddeling with me, come here and you get cuddeled as well."

"Me jealous? Ahahaa, impossible......but on the other hand." He carefully laid down the animals in their nests and as well crawled to her, laying down right next to me but curling up. Pissed, I poked Britain into his side to which he instandly shrinked together and squeaked. "A-AHH R.E!" "For that you always have such a big and naughty mouth you are pretty weak to a bit of actual fight-" "Enough you two!" Prussia interrupted, being annoyed by their constant brickering, teasing and fighting.

Both were quiet and still prussia felt...Empty? Was it that? She couldn't tell. Her wings carefully laid around the the two as she fell asleep. It was comfortable and warm and so she drifted off into the dreamworld.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A noise.
A single noise.
Again and again.
She opened her eyes to a pure blue sky. Confused, she looked around and sat up only to be greet by a field. It was muddy and corpses laid around her. It was quiet accept the one noise. Like a painfull groaning of a human. She looked around and fastly tried to grap her sword only to realize it wasnt there. Her vision ran across the field as she stood up, wings fully spread as she tryed to locate the nosie. After a minute of focusing she finally started walking into one direction until she found a badly wunder but alive soldier. Shocked she bend down and held his wounds close as he clearly had an prussian uniform and swore in german about the pain.

"Was ist passiert Soldat!? " (what happend soldier!?). "Sie w-waren au-auf einmal da-....Es-Es tut mir leid....Ich h-habe versagt-" (they suddenly were there. I am sorry. I failed." He said while caughting up blood."Soldat bleiben sie bei mir! Es wird alles in Ordnung sein!" (Stay with me Soldier! It will be alright). "S-Sagt meiner Frau und K-kindern dass ich sie liebe..." (Tell my wife and children that I love them). "Bleiben Sie am leben und sie können es ihnen persönlich sagen!"(Stay alive and you can tell it to them yourself) "Er nimmt keine Gefangene....Egal wer es ist".( He doesnt take prisoners.No matter who it is.)

And so he stroked with his blood covered hand ,in his last effords to grap onto her, over her face before his hand fell and never raised again. Her eyes were fixed upon him before she rose again, staring around. Suddenly thuds were able to be heard. "He is-was right about that Prussia. I dont take prisoners. No matter if its such a simple human as he was or if its you."

She tried to turn around but something was faster. The cold and sharp blade of a sword slashed upon her wings, forceing her by the power of the hit down to her knees with an scream only to have it again and again hit upon her wings until they fell off. She cried and screamed as she fell into the mud entirely, turning soon around and looking at the blood covered face of him. The colours were inverted and looked like liquid, dripping from his chin down to the ground.

"F-F-France..."

She stuttered out while huffing and whinning. "You know...we never had left anything else than hate for each other but now that I see your expression and body I need to admit...You truly are beautiful dear. Those wings really covered you up to much..." He bend down and stroked along her back inbetween the two huge wounds now. "I hope you contain yourself better next time."
She breathed heavily and her eyelids fell and opened. She felt as if she would faint any moment and soon it happend, everything went black and the last tjing she saw was France grapping her leg and dragging her away with a smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Prussia woke up with a scream, shooting up into a sitting position. Drops of sweat rolled down her forehead and face as she breathed heavily. Both France and Russian Empire fell off her chest as they looked at her. "Everything alright?" The british man asked. "I-I....I dont know." She said. Both men looked at each other before pushing her down onto the bed, cuddeling her gently to at least to comfort her in the best way they could.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-------------------