18

Third persons pov.

The day had come, France had come back and it started with Prussia being woken up too early, maids doing their best to force the german into a tight corset which didn't allow her to breath any more than it was necessary to, to survive. She felt how her wings fastly felt awefully heavy, the missing support of her lungs to keep her body up was very noticable. She held onto a chair as they tightened the strings again, pain falling her abdomen. "Hah-Ow..." "Are you alright my queen?" Prussia normally would treat the maids with respect but right now the only thing she did was give her a glance, questioning if that really was an honest meant question. The maid looked down and mumbled. "Sorry..." They couldn't interact more as the other maids brang a long orange dress. The skirt was more than puffy if that even was possible and Prussia just stared at it. "That's non of my colours! This wont fit to me at all!" She exclaimed, having to stop to breathe. "The King ordered it for us to give you." She narrowed her eyes at the thought, knowing France will probably taunt her again now. "Fine..."

And so the maids put on the large dress, it was richly decorated, heavy and way too much for Prussias liking.

As they were done, Prussia was lead in front of a mirrow and she didn't even dare to look at herself. The one glance she got made her vomit in her mind. It was an awefull colour combination in her opinion.

"When will he arrive." She asked with a sigh. "In around two hours...We need to do your hair as well as well as you wings. "A slow nodding came from her as she sat down again and let the maids do what they were trained to do. Even though they made her dressed her up to be one of the most beautiful women, Prussia didn't feel pretty. She felt ugly, unworthy and umhonorable.

Time flew by and soon the maids trapped her onto her shoulder. "My Lady? You are ready and the King will arrive soon." With a nod she stood up and walked with them through the halls, to the large entrance, the entire staff had stopped their work, to go outside of the large castle and await the expected King. She stood in the middle, watching the large road as thoughts again drowned her mind. Only the sound of metal gates opening ripped her out of her thoughts, making her look up at the comming, golden carrige. She would have gotten goosebumps if it weren't for the tight corset. The pain overwrote the cold feeling.

Soon the richly decorated means of transportation stopped in front of the castle, the staff bowed and just Prussia stood there, watching the French man leave the carrige. As he came closer she made her best curtsey, lowering her head as well.

"Welcome back my king. I have awaited you."
She said with an odly cold yet somehow loving soft voice.
"I have awaited you too my beautiful queen, but I must admit that I wish to rest for now. The travel here has been aweful and I need to take a shower...We will see each other at dinner."
France leaned to her ear and whispered with a smirk.
"And change that fucking dress of yours. Its ugly."
Before leaving the go inside and get himself freshend up.

All Prussia did was remain standing there, bitting her teeth in anger. After all she was right about his intentions.

She waited until he dissappeared inside, walking to her own room, to change her dress, yet as she sat there alone, she felt terribly empty inside, fearing of what might happen but she had no choice so she changed her dress to a dark blue one and went to their now again shared bedroom.
Carefully she knocked on the door.
"My King?"
A quiet and somewhat shy tone accompanied her voice as she asked.
"Come inside."
The familiar voice said.
She entered and closed the door again, standing in front of the french man who was taking on a white shirt. His hair was wet and other than the white shirt he had only his pants on, his feet being bare.